mamba 25 Comp X... any 1 have 1?

Discussion in 'RC Offroad Forum' started by dj6666969, Jun 24, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dj6666969

dj6666969 Active Member

I just bought a mamba Comp. X for my mini t and I was wondering if any one else has used these b4. I have read reviews and see a FEW movies. I just wana know what others thing of these esc/motor's. While I am waiting for it to come anything would be nice. If you have a link to ANY movies post here. ~-Dj-~
  2. dj6666969

dj6666969 Active Member

Ok this thing is scary! I was running my 9.6 and its ok and all well tonight I put my 1/10 scale batt in it which is a 7.2 3300 matched and it is so sweet! from the start I can't use full throttle because it will flip over and I have to maybe go alittle less then half throttle tell im about 30ish or so and then HOPEFULLY I can give it full throttle and it won't flip over, it is that powerful AND nothing gets hot what so ever! I will take some pictures of how I have the 1/10 7.2 in the truck it might look weird but it works perfectly and doesen't move and the truck won't bottom out!
  3. dj6666969

dj6666969 Active Member

Ok I have now upgraded to a 3 cell lipo, 12.50 volts charged! This thing is unbeliveable. my dad took a short video of me driveing it, turned out OK but its to fast in such a small area to really be able to see it, alot of the time it is out of the picture and the batt wasen't full charged. The thing does wheelys like mad! I am uploading the video now to rcpics and when it is done I will edit this and post in the link to it!

EDIT: http://www.rcpics.net/img/64285 there is the link to the video
  4. Justin_E

Justin_E Member

niiice....maybe u should get a longer video and some pics;)
    damnnnnnn i wanna get one of these for my 18t but i gotta buy a radio first and money's a little thin...i guess i have to wait for christmas lol
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.