Maly SU22 build photos

Discussion in 'Aircraft & Aviation' started by joe, May 19, 2005.

1. joe

joe New Member

Does anyone remember the forum that has a detailed build of the maly SU22?. about to start on this kit and there are a couple parts that are not referenced as far as I can tell. thanks Joe
  2. cygielski

cygielski Member

There was one on, but the site crashed and all the photos have disappeared. I haven't seen anything else.

GEEDUBBYA Active Member

Howdy Guys,

Wow I had no idea that model was that large. I am looking at photos of a build on our sister site now ( ) specifically this link (photo)
    The plane looks really nice, that forum is in polish as best I can determine but, you can do like I did and search their site for "su-22" and it will give you results, then search thru them and find the posting parties name and click their gallery.
    I have rarely visited this site in the past, but now that I am more familiar with our site, navigating theirs is no different from ours. Heck at one point i think i was reading polish LOL. But yes, stop by and visit our sister site sometime, you will even see a few familiar names that also post here.

Have a good day,

4. Swinger

Swinger Member

Try to contact Alan from Kartonwork. He had been building Su 22 here. The model has been left almost finished. As Szymon said, the pictures are out, but Alan had probably saved them on his computer.

To send a private message on Kartonwork click PW - it is just like PM here.