Malon Exportvessel

Discussion in 'Science Fiction & Fantasy' started by Jones Brandon, Apr 5, 2008.

1. Jones Brandon

Jones Brandon Member

I'm working on the MALON VESSEL but i need some help looking for a program that help you design textures do any one know any free texture programs?:thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb:

Attached Files:

2. Jones Brandon

Jones Brandon Member

here is the blueprints of the malon vessel

Attached Files:

3. Jaybats

Jaybats Member

actually with those blueprints you should be able to create textures with any graphics program that has layering capabilities, like GIMP or PaintDotNet which are both free.

i am not familiar with Sketchup's texturing features though, my experience is mainly with Metasequioa & PaintDotNet.
  4. Jones Brandon

Jones Brandon Member

Thank you jaybats for your help man that helps a lot . i don't know if any one like the ships i design but i'm doing the best i can for a newcomer if you have any more advicer please let me know.
  5. Odysseus

Odysseus New Member

I like it.....:thumb:
  6. Gixergs

Gixergs Well-Known Member

Looks good to me :thumb::thumb:
  7. cgutzmer

cgutzmer Guest

Looks great! Lots of curvy type stuff though.... that always makes things hard for me.
  8. Jones Brandon

Jones Brandon Member

Thank You All
  9. CJTK1701

CJTK1701 Banned

That looks like it's going to be a lot of work, still, it will be interesting to see done.:thumb:
  10. paulhbell

paulhbell Guest

I would build it. It would look neat with a voyager model.
  11. Jones Brandon

Jones Brandon Member

thank you i though of doing a small voyager model with it. once again thank you.
  12. Jones Brandon

Jones Brandon Member

update ont the malon ship from star trek voyager:thumb::thumb:

Attached Files:

13. Jones Brandon

Jones Brandon Member

here are some more updates:thumb::thumb:

Attached Files: