making windows/computer?

Discussion in 'Scratchin' & Bashin'' started by belg, May 18, 2003.

1. belg

belg Member

Does any one have any windows they made on the computer they would be willing to share?N scale or scalable
  2. Matthyro

Matthyro Will always be re-membered

I don't have any saved belg but most of the windows I make on the PC are done with ms paint. I then print out a sheet of them and use them.
  3. leghome

leghome Member

Here is a file that was sent to me for some windows. I hope it helps someone. The guy who sent me these is an N-scaler like I am so that is supposed to be the size of the windows.

Attached Files:

4. Strthoky

Strthoky Member

well for my windows on my computer I usually go to the computer store :)

I tried the print - em - out windows and did not like the results.. looked like printed on windows... but thats just me
  5. davidstrains

davidstrains Active Member

Here are a couple files that I have. one came from Errol (Kettlestack) and I do not remember where I found the other

Attached Files:

6. davidstrains

davidstrains Active Member

second one

Attached Files:

7. belg

belg Member

Guys you've come thru for me again. I was also inspired to make one of my own and was pretty happy with the results.

Attached Files:

8. shamus

shamus Registered Member

Its mine

9. belg

belg Member

Shamus I was wondering if you had any structures that you used those windows on,if you could post a picture of one of them?:D
  10. 60103

60103 Pooh Bah

Larry & David:
    Thanks for the window images. I'm making a quick mockup of a station and they seem just the thing.