Making a Model Railroad - Paul Templar

Discussion in 'Photos & Videos' started by jon-monon, Mar 28, 2003.

1. jon-monon

jon-monon Active Member

Shamus, I am quite impressed with your book on CD. Well organized and written and ther is something in it for everyone. Beautiful pictures (as we expected :) ). It takes one from the beginning to the end of setting of their own model railroad. Model photography is covered as well. This is must read material! Now I can hardly wait to see the photo CD :)

In case anyone has missed it, you can buy it here and the photo CD here.
  2. interurban

interurban Active Member

Hi Jon I just raided my piggy bank:( but found a few coins :D
    So Shamus is looking after me;)
    Did`nt now there was two CD`s.
  3. shamus

shamus Registered Member

Hi Jon,
    Many thanks for the kinds words about my CD on Making a Model Railroad. The other CD is just Photographs of various layouts and there are 800+ on the CD

cheers matey

4. Greg Elems

Greg Elems Member

I have to re-iterate jon-monon's praise of Pauls CD book. Well laid out and great pictures to back up the text. Well worth the money, a real deal actually. Paul, a public kudos and thanks for the timely shipping of the CD. You people that are just thinking about it should get off the fence and get one. I wish you much success Paul, with this CD book.

Greg Elems
  5. belg

belg Member

Hey Jon when I click on the cd link I get an invalid thread link box could you check it?
  6. shamus

shamus Registered Member

7. ezdays

ezdays Out AZ way

Thanks Paul for making this available to all. As you know, I bought this CD a couple of years ago, and I've never regretted it. I still think it was a worthwhile purchase, so everyone should be pleased that they can now download it.

Your generousity will not go unrewarded....:wave::wave:
  8. Chessie6459

Chessie6459 Gauge Oldtimer

Yes i have to agree it is a good one. Great Job on it Paul.
  9. N Gauger

N Gauger 1:20.3 Train Addict

Absolutly - worthwhile!! Great information!! :D :D