Making a Model Railroad - Paul Templar

jon-monon

Shamus, I am quite impressed with your book on CD. Well organized and written and ther is something in it for everyone. Beautiful pictures (as we expected :) ). It takes one from the beginning to the end of setting of their own model railroad. Model photography is covered as well. This is must read material! Now I can hardly wait to see the photo CD :)

In case anyone has missed it, you can buy it here and the photo CD here.

interurban

Hi Jon I just raided my piggy bank:( but found a few coins :D
So Shamus is looking after me;)
Did`nt now there was two CD`s.

shamus

Registered Member
Hi Jon,
Many thanks for the kinds words about my CD on Making a Model Railroad. The other CD is just Photographs of various layouts and there are 800+ on the CD

cheers matey

Shamus

I have to re-iterate jon-monon's praise of Pauls CD book. Well laid out and great pictures to back up the text. Well worth the money, a real deal actually. Paul, a public kudos and thanks for the timely shipping of the CD. You people that are just thinking about it should get off the fence and get one. I wish you much success Paul, with this CD book.

Cheers,
Greg Elems

shamus

Registered Member

ezdays

Out AZ way
Thanks Paul for making this available to all. As you know, I bought this CD a couple of years ago, and I've never regretted it. I still think it was a worthwhile purchase, so everyone should be pleased that they can now download it.

Your generousity will not go unrewarded....:wave::wave: