Making a better evader

Discussion in 'RC Offroad Forum' started by Robin, Feb 27, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Robin

Robin Member

I was wondering what the best thing to do to my electric Evader? I am not really looking for anything specific, I just want to make it SWEET!
  2. mastmec

mastmec Member

Take care of it. Keep it clean and repair anything that brakes with the correct stuff. Tune the shocks, motor, gearing, bearings. Read the mags and learn everything you can, tips and tricks from the pros. Don't waste your money buying cheap crap (batteries,motors,charger) save it and buy the good stuff and you'll be alot happier and it will last longer.
  3. Batman

Batman Member

u need to get new stuff drew man like a brushles mod lol no get a e maxx lol or get a 12 t tamyia or a novak esc lol. j/k
  4. Wyndigo

Wyndigo New Member

try a new motor and esc, go with what you can afford,duratrax streak esc is around $50 and handles down to a 12 turn motor,if you shop around you can get a decent motor for a good price,I found a team orion at tower hobbies for $17 on sale, regular price is $20.They also have others from that price range up,also you may want to change the tires, at least the rear,all depends on what you are doing with the truck, if you're just bashing stick with the tires that came stock.
  5. Nitram68

Nitram68 Member

I agree with Mastmec,use the good stuff when going for parts! I've read alot of back posts where people have burnt stuff up because of the inferior parts they bought.
  6. Batman

Batman Member

DREW IS A IDIOT IDIOT IDIOT IDIOT IDIOT IDIOT IDIOT IDIOT IDIOT IDIOT IDIOT IDIOT IDIOT IDIOT IDIOT IDIOT IDIOT IDIOT IDIOT IDIOT IDIOT IDIOT IDIOT IDIOT IDIOT IDIOT IDIOT IDIOT IDIOT IDIOT IDIOT IDIOT IDIOT IDIOT IDIOT IDIOT IDIOT IDIOT IDIOT IDIOT IDIOT IDIOT IDIOT IDIOT IDIOT IDIOT IDIOT IDIOT IDIOT IDIOT IDIOT IDIOT IDIOT IDIOT IDIOT IDIOT IDIOT IDIOT IDIOT IDIOT IDIOT IDIOT IDIOT IDIOT IDIOT IDIOT IDIOT IDIOT IDIOT IDIOT IDIOT IDIOT IDIOT IDIOT IDIOT IDIOT IDIOT IDIOT IDIOT IDIOT IDIOT IDIOT IDIOT IDIOT IDIOT IDIOT IDIOT IDIOT IDIOT IDIOT IDIOT IDIOT IDIOT IDIOT IDIOT IDIOT IDIOT IDIOT IDIOT IDIOT IDIOT IDIOT IDIOT IDIOT IDIOT IDIOT IDIOT IDIOT IDIOT IDIOT IDIOT IDIOT IDIOT IDIOT IDIOT IDIOT IDIOT IDIOT IDIOT IDIOT IDIOT IDIOT IDIOT IDIOT IDIOT IDIOT IDIOT IDIOT IDIOT IDIOT IDIOT IDIOT IDIOT IDIOT IDIOT IDIOT IDIOT IDIOT IDIOT IDIOT IDIOT IDIOT IDIOT IDIOT IDIOT IDIOT IDIOT IDIOT IDIOT IDIOT IDIOT IDIOT IDIOT IDIOT IDIOT IDIOT IDIOT IDIOT IDIOT IDIOT IDIOT IDIOT IDIOT IDIOT IDIOT IDIOT IDIOT IDIOT IDIOT IDIOT IDIOT IDIOT IDIOT IDIOT IDIOT IDIOT IDIOT IDIOT IDIOT IDIOT IDIOT IDIOT IDIOT IDIOT IDIOT IDIOT IDIOT IDIOT IDIOT IDIOT IDIOT IDIOT IDIOT IDIOT IDIOT IDIOT IDIOT IDIOT IDIOT IDIOT IDIOT IDIOT IDIOT IDIOT IDIOT IDIOT IDIOT IDIOT IDIOT IDIOT IDIOT IDIOT IDIOT IDIOT IDIOT IDIOT IDIOT IDIOT IDIOT IDIOT IDIOT IDIOT IDIOT IDIOT IDIOT IDIOT IDIOT IDIOT IDIOT IDIOT IDIOT IDIOT IDIOT IDIOT IDIOT IDIOT IDIOT IDIOT IDIOT IDIOT IDIOT IDIOT IDIOT IDIOT IDIOT IDIOT IDIOT IDIOT IDIOT IDIOT IDIOT IDIOT IDIOT IDIOT IDIOT IDIOT IDIOT IDIOT IDIOT IDIOT J/K J/K J/K J/K J/K J/K J/K J/K J/K J/K J/K J/K J/K J/K J/K J/K J/K J/K J/K J/K J/K J/K J/K J/K J/K J/K J/K J/K J/K J/K J/K J/K J/K J/K J/K J/K J/K J/K J/K J/K J/K J/K J/K J/K J/K J/K J/K J/K J/K J/K J/K J/K J/K J/K J/K J/K J/K J/K J/K J/K J/K J/K J/K J/K J/K J/K J/K J/K J/K J/K J/K J/K J/K J/K J/K J/K J/K J/K J/K J/K J/K J/K J/K J/K J/K J/K J/K J/K J/K J/K J/K J/K J/K J/K v
  7. Nitram68

Nitram68 Member

-I can understand people asking questions which seem odd to me but,I also realize they are asking because they either don't really know or want more input to help themselves make a decision. If you want to make a comment go ahead but be nice. The last post on this thread seems to be a little over the top-O.K.. I'm NOT trying to bash anyone,just putting in my 2 cents.
  8. Batman

Batman Member

he is my best friend i live by him and we have been friends for about to years. he knows i was joking
  9. Robin

Robin Member

what would be better financially getting an e-maxx or making my evader better?
  10. mastmec

mastmec Member

Make your Evader better for what, performance off-road or on-road or looks?
    What do you want to do with your trucks?
    Help us, help you.
  11. Robin

Robin Member

I want to make it perform better off-road and look good doing it.
  12. monsterrcbuilder04

monsterrcbuilder04 Active Member

what kind of driving do you do? do yuou race or just bash with it?
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.