Makin' the rounds sayin' Hi

Printer

Now that I've been Forced to take it easy and lay down the tools of my trade, I've found that I have way, way, WAY too much empty time on my hands. I see most of the same folks here and on the other boards so I'm just saying hello here. With all of this new found spare time I've joined most every model rr board there is for the reading and dining and dancing pleasure. As I recuperate and get strength back, I'll get into seeing what and where to build/rebuild my road.

Doc keeps reminding me that Emphysema (COPD) won't get "Better", just managable but I have other plans for my life besides sucking on an O2 bottle and acting a cripple.

So here is at least a post count beside my name.

Hi All, *again*

The Printer
(I refuse to say EX-Printer)

Nomad

Hi Printer, glad you finally posted:thumb:. Don't let the doc get you down. If they had there way we would never get out of bed again. I've had copd for 2 years now and have built a fully operational layout during that time. It just takes us longer. Good luck.

Loren

N Gauger

1:20.3 Train Addict
Welcome Aboard Printer :) I had a friend that had a Windmill Press in his garage, from his printer days... He worked in one of our offices for 10 years, and used the press for a home business... Then he retired from our company, sold the press and moved to his "retirement home" on the shore :) He gave me a lot of typeset letters to use as car ballast :) Works great for G gauge :) :)

Hope you have a good time here :)

Take care!!!

Ralph

Remember...it's for fun!
Good for you Printer! Thanks for introducing yourself. Glad you could join us.
Ralph

thumsup

Hey Printer,

Welcome aboard. I'm not sure, but it is in my opinion this is the best forum to be on. There are a bunch of GREAT people here. Oh, did I mention I was a printer once? HAHAHA, worked for a company in southern cal that printed Max Factor Boxes. I was very young.
Anyway hope to see ya around.....sign1

:thumb: Joe