MAKE UP UR OWN CAR

Discussion in 'Zealot Archives' started by o0o_pool149_o0o, May 17, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. o0o_pool149_o0o

o0o_pool149_o0o New Member

light blue subaru impretza with the racing stickers , gold alloy wheels , private registration plate with the plate saying 123NOB ,
    tuned up engine and crank up the horspower !!!
    PPPPRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!
  2. o0o_pool149_o0o

post ur ideas here!
  3. pimp

pimp Active Member

nc blue metal flake nissan skyline with duel t88 turbos giovanni 20" rims and tires wings west rear spoiler and the rest all stock but is still all the best
  4. dj6666969

dj6666969 Active Member

Hey PIMP I like ur idea but I would get a diffrent paint job. I would want it orange with flames, awsome system 4 12' a amp for each kenwood or pioneer cd/mp3/video system, wet shot of NOS
  5. pimp

pimp Active Member

yah a skyline comes stock with a video sand bab a$$ sound system but your paint job sounds just as good or better but mine is also good
  6. o0o_pool149_o0o

7. monsterrcbuilder04

monsterrcbuilder04 Active Member

this is kinda like the dream car thread. chevy s-10 lowered with a 3 link and airbags. kenwood system. a small block 350 with a super charger and a hole cut in the hood not a scoop
  8. iluv2boost

iluv2boost New Member

:)Dodge Model, with flames for design. bullut proof windows. MPH up to 400,and sports muffler. black leather seats(2 seat)[8)] -might be #@$% car- lol
  9. monsterrcbuilder04

what kind of dodge?
  10. iluv2boost

iluv2boost New Member

Dodge Viper.
  11. niner

niner Member

why bullet proof unless u r running from someone or about to get shot it is a wast of money and the 2004 viper is the only good viper there is
  12. iluv2boost

iluv2boost New Member

I think The Bullet Proof was a bad idea and the As for The Dodge viper it isnt a 2004 model so yes it preaaty much sucks. I agree.
  13. monsterrcbuilder04

well i think the older ones are nice because they have the v-12 and the new ones have a v-10 but the design is ok
  14. iluv2boost

iluv2boost New Member

How about this. BMW, Sports Muffler, Leather Seats, Turbo, Air Bags, Reds Stripes On Side.(maybe).
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.