Major Update: new layout plans, holiday train articles and more

Thortrains

Jul 2, 2002
Freehold, NJ
www.thortrains.net
Just winding down the annual major update on the All Gauge Page ( http;//www.thortrains.net) I have added Holiday Layouts - track plans for running trains under the Tree, plus new Kids' Layouts and Doorway Layouts. Among the new plans we manage to cover HO, N, O / O27, Atlas O, G, S and Standard Gauge. There is also the new Special Winter Holiday Sectio nwhich has all of the holiday resoruces gathered together. The Tinscqle Scenery article covers workign with miniatures, even offscale ones, and is applied both to trains and to holiday villages like Lemax.

I have been busy adding lots of new things to my site - and more is still coming!

Enjoy!

Thortrains

Jul 2, 2002
Freehold, NJ
www.thortrains.net
Ted,

I'll have more S layouts up some time in 2003 - I cover most of the current scale and gauges.

Jon,

When I saw the name of your railway, it scared me. I was afraid your pike might be hauling lutefisk. .:eek: If you are into critters, I still have a few MDT switchers i nthe box upstairs. Also, more critter pics are in the works. Our local Pine Creek Railway, a tourist museum for narrow gauge at Allaire State Park, is critter heaven. Last time out I found two 2-foot gauge critters out back that I hadn't found before. Frankly, I don't think I could have fit i nthe cabs of thise things! :)

jon-monon

Aug 15, 2002
Cobblers Knob, IN
www.2guyzandsumtrains.com
ahhhh yes the lutefist that tasty snack! Word has it the box from Denmark is pack full of the stuff for old man Knudsen and his wife. A whole cu. yd. of the delectable, aromatic extacy! That should last the whole year.

Yes, I never met a critter I didn't like, so I would love to see more. If I ever make it back to NJ, I'll have to check out the museum!

Thortrains

Jul 2, 2002
Freehold, NJ
www.thortrains.net
Jon,

Just posted some more critter shots, but none of the Push Terminal. I got the 2 foot gaugers again, and a couple in back. You might enjoy them.

Also have pics of a totally dismantled 2-6-0 narrow-gauge Baldwin, laid out like a model kit.

I'll see if there are any really new shots of the Pouch loco I missed. Maybe I can get new ones next time I am out there.