**Major** problem: lost files that I need replacements for

Discussion in 'Science Fiction & Fantasy' started by Millenniumfalsehood, Apr 19, 2009.

1. Millenniumfalsehood

Millenniumfalsehood Active Member

Hey guys, can you help a fellow out? I just lost a great deal of my files because of a computer virus of some kind. It destroyed a lot of the paper models which I had acquired, but fortunately I performed a system restore and some of the models were downloaded before then so it's not a total loss.

The thing is, while I have been able to recover a lot of them because I remembered where I got them from (mainly here and Jaybats), some of them I'm wracking my brain and not coming up with any answers for:

Tholian Webspinner/ USS Aurora kit (really nice, and I remembered the logo "eyeballed designs" or something like that in the lower right corner)
    Millennium Falcon (really detailed with lots and lots of greebles)
    All the Shunpop models (Star Destroyer, Millennium Falcon, Probe Droid, Y-wing, TIE Fighter, TIE Interceptor, AT-ST, AT-AT, USS Enterprise (-A), USS Reliant, Borg Cube, Shuttle Surak, probably one or two I'm forgetting)
    Romulan Bird of Prey, Caracel class starship, and Conestoga class starship from some site I can't remember the name of.
    TIE Fighter and AT-AT models with Cyrillic writing all over them

Can you guys help me out by linking me to these models? I would really appreciate it! I'll probably remember some more later, but for now those are the ones I'm missing.
  2. Stev0

Stev0 Active Member

3. smyfe

smyfe Member

4. bf109

bf109 Member

5. Gixergs

Gixergs Well-Known Member

6. D-WHALE

D-WHALE Utopia Planitia Engineer

Hi MFH!
    Okay the most you have back!

These models were from the russian "Icegroup" site (BT CAD)! the site is down! but i found with the wayback machine a site with working links and files!

(Very slow download server!!!!!)

If you can´t download the files, i can send it to you!

7. cmags

cmags Guest

Perhaps one of the most complete compilations of links to Star Trek, Star Wars, and other TV/Movie related models:

That should help you (and everyone else) find what you're looking for.
  8. Millenniumfalsehood

Millenniumfalsehood Active Member

*sniff* . . . I love you guys! :oops:

A million thanks to each of you! There were a few in there I forgot about(TOS Battlestar Galactica for one. I couldn't remember who it was who made it: our very own Gearz!), and I'm really thrilled with the fast response!

Thanks a bunch, guys! :mrgreen: :thumb: