MAGLEV, Monorail and Subway/ Light Subway/ Mimi Subway

Peco also sell 3rd and 4th rail kits
http://www.metromodels.net/
stocks them. Go to their product list, then accessories and scroll down - also a link to an article on how to do it

jetrock

No, but there is functionally very little difference between decorative overhead trolley wire and functional overhead trolley wire. You'd just build trolley overhead (www.trolleyville.com has some good tutorials) and run two wires instead of one, using trolley hangers and trolley wire. The poles are available from various sources: trolleyville.com, again, has plenty of suppliers. Trolley overhead isn't really something you can buy "off the shelf" because it's basically a process of stringing very fine wire above the tracks--or above the street, in the case of trolley buses. It would probably be non-functional, although in the 1950s there were several model trolley bus kits that used a thick, overside overhead "rails" to deliver power to trolley bus models. The trolley poles for this bus were in the front, and the turning rails guided the trolley bus by moving the poles, which turned the front wheels. They're more of a toy-train thing than accurate scale models. I suppose you could use the Faller road system and buses with decorative trolley-bus overhead and a couple of Bowser poles to simulate a trolley-bus system, I suppose.

TEP 60

The matter is, that actually there are a lot of decorative trolley buses, currently being produced in H0- that's why I have asked about decorative trolley bus overhead for them.

jetrock

Are there? I haven't seen them--maybe it's a Euro thing. As mentioned, there is little difference between decorative trolley overhead and functional trolley overhead so using common techniques for trolley overhead would probably be your best bet.

green_elite_cab

Keep It Moving!
I don't know. Ironically, your mentioning of trolley busses has me laughing. about the time of those posts i remember seeing an American trolley bus set. It ran on rubber wheels and magnets, but also drew power from overhead wire sets that came with it. You could run them much like a train with a throttle. Unfortuneately, they sold before i could save for them, and i never figured out the manufacturer.