Magic The Gather Deck Box

Discussion in 'Free Models' started by leofirebrand, Jul 24, 2012.

1. leofirebrand

leofirebrand Member

2. Zathros

Zathros Guest

Those are really nice!! You really have some talent there. I do not possess that kind of graphics capability. I do CAD, that's about it. These are wonderful. I could really see my wife wanting some of these. I might have to make one for her "Nook". :)
  3. arkon

arkon Member

those look great , me n the kids and some freinds play. will they fit a sleeved 60 card deck?
  4. leofirebrand

leofirebrand Member

They are not sized for sleeves sadly. They are designed to hold 75 cards (60+15 card sideboard) un-sleeved. You could always scale the image up but the problem I had was the image became larger than a 8.5 x 11 sheet of paper and I wanted to make the design with as few seams as possible for aethetics. If you know of a signage printer in your area they can probably print some scaled ones on a plotter for you. Just make sure you use as close to 110pd card stock as possible.

5. Rhaven Blaack

Rhaven Blaack ADMINISTRATOR Administrator

These look absolutely AMAZING!!!
    You did a FANTASTIC job on these
    I wish I had these when I was first playing.
    I would have been the envy of the group.
    I have not played Magic for about 20 years.
    Talk about bringing back memories.sign1
  6. kybolton79

kybolton79 New Member

These are just awesome. I might have to try to get it bigger since i have about a 85 card deck + sleeves, but this is super cool.
  7. Kjev

Kjev Member

Put them on my bookshelf and they would look just like books! Beautiful work! (And I see some ideas here, like a hidden place to store things). I downloaded them as soon as I could. Thank you for sharing.
  8. micahrogers

micahrogers Active Member

9. spawntan

spawntan New Member

seems to be made of a highly durable for long hours of use, very good to be seen as costing