Madness....

wunwinglow

Jan 17, 2004
Bristol, UK
www.kipperboxes.co.uk
Guys, I just want to thank you all......

I just finished up watching a TV program by Loius Theroux, I won't mention the subject matter, but suffice to say it was a very, very unsettling hour of TV. I needed somewhere to go to calm down a bit, and, well, here I am!

Thanks for reminding me that even if we paper modellers are all a bit weird, our collective weirdness is absolutely nothing compared to the weirdness of some others!

Tim

Gil

Jan 25, 2004
Northern Bear Flag Republic
Safe & Sane Blasting Powder & High Explosive Extracts Company

Tim,

Calm, calm my lad..., That's it sit down, relax, cut, spindle and fold followed by glue, you know the drill. Now, now isn't that nice! All calm and self sedated with a happy pink glow all about yourself knowing that you're safe in the realm of of the insanely departed and quite happy to be there! Leave all that blather by those who did poorly in math to those who are nervously guarding what they think is sanity. Hah! We know, we Know...., now don't we lad!

-Gil

smyfe

Dec 29, 2006
Stourbridge, West Midlands UK
Tim, I watched the same progam:cry: ,I now realise that this forum is probably the most sane place on the planet. And to think my wife thought i was strange when i started cutting up bits of card and paper and glueing them back together again:-D
Mick