MadCoW Test

Discussion in 'HO Scale Model Trains' started by MadCoW1, Jul 13, 2006.

1. CowDung

CowDung New Member

While we are talking about not being able to see the pics, you may want to note that with the Mozilla Firefox browser, even the "red x" pictures don't show up. With Internet Explorer, I get the "red x" boxes...
  2. doctorwayne

doctorwayne Active Member

If you're really desperate to see photos instead of red xxxs, try sending a pm to the original poster. It is possible to re-instate the photographs, sometimes easily, and other times with considerable effort. Also be advised that some Members left the Gauge when we become part of Zealot, so your pm may not be answered.

3. CowDung

CowDung New Member

It's not so much an issue with seeing the Red X boxes instead of pics--I just wanted to point out that I am unable to see the pictures and Red X boxes with the browser that I typically use. I went through the first page wondering how I could be missing something--No pictures, no red X. Just text.
  4. doctorwayne

doctorwayne Active Member

Hmmm. :confused: Interesting: I don't see them either, but the red xxxs are visible when using Internet Explorer. My original suggestion is still valid, though: the missing photos were very nicely done, so you might want to see if you can persuade to original Poster to re-post them.

5. Triplex

Triplex Active Member

I use Opera, and I don't see red Xs, either.