Mad Max Interceptor

Discussion in 'Commercial & Civilian Vehicles' started by Cláudio Dias, Jan 30, 2007.

1. Amazyah

Amazyah Senior Member

Excellent workmanship, Claudio!

Thank you for the beautiful model! Over the top, cool!8)

I had 10,000 models I wanted to build next, now 10,001!:twisted:

2. Cláudio Dias

Cláudio Dias Member

Tom Chris and Russell,

Thank you for comments! Rearrange your piles, guys. And, Russell, 10,001 read back-forward remains 10,001, so you can start building The Interceptor!:grin:
  3. Amazyah

Amazyah Senior Member

:rofl:Good one Claudio!

If you happened to notice a surge in downloads from your site, that was me in your Alice in Wonderland folder!
    Great models, Claudio!8) I really love your designs, you are a very talented fellow!

4. Awesome. I haven't built one of your models yet, and part of the reason is because I can't decide which one to do first! This just makes the decision that much harder!!
    I also have to say that you are very prolific. You're The Beatles of papercraft, The BOP!? (Hmmm... maybe I should use a different metaphor, considering their fate...)
    Either way, excellent model!
  5. Cláudio Dias

Cláudio Dias Member

Thank you CPM!

I do prefer the Stones!
  6. azraf_othman

azraf_othman New Member

Wow, Nice!

I'm just wondering, when I can design and produce something as amazing as yours 8)
  7. Clashster

Clashster Member

Claudio - love the Interceptor - I still remember watching Mad Max all those years ago on HBO - so much so, I bought the DVD! Also, I have to say your site is very cool and has a lot of models that bring back a lot of fond memories!
  8. Cláudio Dias

Cláudio Dias Member

Chris and Azraf,

Thank you for your comments!
  9. I know by the date this is probably too late but I have just returned to the forum after a long working carreer in the outback of Oz. Did you know that the car was found upside down in a wrecking yard in Upper Sturt Adelaide Sth. Australia and was restored to it's movie glory back in the late 70's?? or ealry 80's ?? I'm not sure of the date hence the question marks.