Mad Max Interceptor

Discussion in 'Commercial & Civilian Vehicles' started by Cláudio Dias, Jan 30, 2007.

1. Bad_Scorpion

Bad_Scorpion Member

Yep got it just finishing up with the images of the interceptor. ran into a small issue. when I was capturing them before the player I used was preventing me from actually saving the captured image. but issue solved using different player works fine now. May not be able to finish until later tonight so will probably send the zip file sometime after midnight my time.
  2. Gearhead

Gearhead New Member

3. jleslie48

jleslie48 Member

4. CardStalker

CardStalker Member

5. Cláudio Dias

Cláudio Dias Member

I've already known this site. Thank you anyway!

It's Ron's model at Rick's website. I've seen it also. Than k you anyway!

Thank you for pics!
  6. Bad_Scorpion

Bad_Scorpion Member

sorry got tied up with the family last night when I got home and was busy all day. Will be sending the files tonight for certain.
  7. Cláudio Dias

Cláudio Dias Member

Attached Files:

8. rmks2000

rmks2000 Member

Looks great so far!
  9. Ziga

Ziga Member

Impressive, most impressive!
  10. Cláudio Dias

Cláudio Dias Member

Attached Files:

11. paulhbell

paulhbell Guest

Looks good.

ARMORMAN Guest

13. doc_harvey

doc_harvey Member

14. chevygod

chevygod New Member

I am so looking forward to this model.

I am including scans of the instructions from a recent Japanese kit, now out of production, of the MM2/RW Interceptor. One is view images, the other shows the sprues and parts on them, including reference to the details. If you need further details I can take pics of the kit parts.

The real car ins Australia is close to but not the same as a 70-71 Ford Torino. I have a kit of that which may supply under frame details if you wish.

Thanks again for stepping up and undertaking this project. I, for one, am very happy!

Best regards,

Views: [​IMG]

Sprues: [​IMG]
  15. Cláudio Dias

Cláudio Dias Member

Thank you for your pics! I've unfolded and printed it. However, as I'm working on McLaren MP4-22 (commissioned work), I put sheets aside...
  16. chevygod

chevygod New Member

2 notes for you. First, this months Hot Rod Magazine has a bit on Eric Bana (the actor) and his Aussie Ford Falcon, which is the basis of the interceptor. I'll try to get scans.

Second, have you thought of allowing model to be able to be built as the MM1 car (nice and neat) and the MM2 car (rough and ready)? Then I'd make a whole fleet. When done you are well on your way to having a stock Aussie Ford Falcon, which would be very cool as well.

Best regards,
  17. Cláudio Dias

Cláudio Dias Member

Thank you for your notes, but I've read them too late...
  18. Cláudio Dias

Cláudio Dias Member

Mad Max Interceptor : Ready!

Yes! The Interceptor is finished. Thank you all who helped sending pics and plans of the car.

View attachment 8595

Besides paper, I’ve used transparent sheets (windows). You can check some pics and download parts and instructions at Mad Max Interceptor page.

Enjoy the model!

Attached Files:

19. chevygod

chevygod New Member

That's AWESOME! I may try this this weekend!
  20. cgutzmer

cgutzmer Guest

oh man, stop trying to make me rearrange my build pile :)