1. Ladies & gentlemen, I would like to announce that there is a new photo gallery section. You can create your own personal photo gallery (to include setting up your own albums). You can even post videos. You can also post and share photos in the galleries of others (if that person allows such), as well . ENJOY!!!

Mad City Modelers 12th Annual Contest

Discussion in 'North America' started by cgutzmer, Jan 18, 2007.

1. cgutzmer

cgutzmer Guest

Anyone plan on attending this? I am going to go and I hope to meet a few of you there! I might even enter something if I get something decent enough built....

http://www.madcitymodelers.org/eventflyer.pdf

Saturday April 21st!

Chris
  2. cgutzmer

cgutzmer Guest

Reckon I will be all alone :(
    Chris
  3. sakrison

sakrison Member

Maybe not. I'd like to go and just display some paper models, as I did at the Milwaukee Chapter in October. I'll contact the organizers to see what it would take to get a table. I might even have the Leopold done by then.
    --David
  4. cgutzmer

cgutzmer Guest

woo hoo! 35 dollars for a table. Its on the flyer :) maybe we could go half and half ;) No idea what I will have done by then but the pfalz for sure!
    Chris
  5. sakrison

sakrison Member

The flyer says $35 for vendors. I'll contact the organizers and see if we can't do better than that. Last October, the Bong chapter in Milwaukee gave me table space for free. (I wasn't selling anything, just trying to "corrupt" people.) If there is a fee for the space, I'll happily split it with you.
    --David
  6. cgutzmer

cgutzmer Guest

Sounds like a plan - wonder who else we can get to go!
    Chris
  7. Amazyah

Amazyah Senior Member

Too far away for me.:cry:

Russell
  8. Stev0

Stev0 Active Member

Evangelize to the masses our faith in all that was created from paper, my brothers!

:D
  9. papertrain

papertrain Member

If you need things to display I might be able to have something decent by then,,,,,,we can see how my project progesses,,,,,,
  10. cgutzmer

cgutzmer Guest

If you want to deliver thats awesome ;) I have a futon you can crash on if ya want! Mailing isnt as much fun.
    Chris
  11. cgutzmer

cgutzmer Guest

Sakrison got us a couple tables! I better get a couple good quality models ready to go :) I KNOW there are more people from wisconsin here - lets make a showing!
  12. cgutzmer

cgutzmer Guest

This is coming right up! I am going to take some flyers and print out some scale cubes as handouts. Any other suggestions?
    Chris
  13. cgutzmer

cgutzmer Guest

This is getting close, just wanted to post a reminder that its coming up on the 21st! Hope to meet some of you there :)
    Chris
  14. cgutzmer

cgutzmer Guest

Hey everyone!
    So far I have printed about 50 cubes, 80 stagecoaches, 20 planes and 10 floats (from fiddlers green freebies - Sakrison has permission)

I have about 25 sheets of paper left - any suggestions on free models that take one sheet only? Need to have permission from the creator of course and must only be one page.
    Thanks!
    Chris
  15. cgutzmer

cgutzmer Guest

Hey everyone!
    So far I have printed about 50 cubes, 80 stagecoaches, 20 planes and 10 floats (from fiddlers green freebies - Sakrison has permission)

I have about 25 sheets of paper left - any suggestions on free models that take one sheet only? Need to have permission from the creator of course and must only be one page.
    Thanks!
    Chris
  16. MOS95B

MOS95B Member

Man, I want to go, but that's a pretty good trek on my current budget... :(

But, if I decide to brave it, I could bring a couple of my models for display. They sure ain't contest-worthy....
  17. MOS95B

MOS95B Member

Man, I want to go, but that's a pretty good trek on my current budget... :(

But, if I decide to brave it, I could bring a couple of my models for display. They sure ain't contest-worthy....
  18. MOS95B

MOS95B Member

See if SteveM (Homespun Magixx) will let you use some of his Hako's. Very easy, and very popular topics.....
  19. MOS95B

MOS95B Member

See if SteveM (Homespun Magixx) will let you use some of his Hako's. Very easy, and very popular topics.....
  20. rickstef

rickstef Active Member

print up some Cardmodels.net Brickboys

Rick