Macross/Robotech Destroids, and other mecha

Discussion in 'Anime, Cartoons, Figurines & Paperdolls' started by ThunderChild, Jan 25, 2008.

1. Vortex_4200

Vortex_4200 Member

I agree the destroid was excellent work and building the tomahawk aka warhammer would look just as awsome!
  2. xrysaetos

xrysaetos New Member

Great models, only some of the links are dead!:cry:
    Can't wait for the Tomahawk!
  3. ThunderChild

ThunderChild Active Member

Sorry guys but I seem to have bitten off a bit more than I can chew with my DS9 model. That sucker is going to keep me busy for a few months at the very least, so my destroid series have been shelved for the time being.

However, I'm totally amazed by what Roland98 is cooking up:
    Can't wait to see his next installment!
  4. blaar

blaar Member

Well, if you are willing to look over the fact that this is suppose to be a WarHammer, you could build this and re-label it a TomaHawk ........ ;)

This is one awesome model made by Punaketto and converted to paper by MonkeyRum. The model is still in its beta phase but should be released soon.

WarHammer / Tomahawk

@ Vortex_4200 and Dopedidu, looks familiar hey :) , keep up the good work beta building it guys.

5. _Minato_

_Minato_ New Member

i want it all ç_ç
  6. ASC Mclaren

ASC Mclaren Member

Any update on that stellar Tomahawk?
  7. Zathros

Zathros Guest

Have you posted any of your DS9 model pics? I would have hated to miss that. DS9 was one of the best of all the Star Trek franchises, IMHO.
  8. ThunderChild

ThunderChild Active Member

9. blaar

blaar Member

The Warhammer, err, Tomahawk is available from MonkeyRum's deviant art page.
  10. marcioship

marcioship New Member

hy i liked download this model in pdo format , how link???