Mack vs. Mack, who will win?

jon-monon

Aug 15, 2002
Cobblers Knob, IN
www.2guyzandsumtrains.com
I'm not real good at dawg identification or Mack trucks, so I could be wrong. I think that's the kind of dog you find sitting on a Mack truck's hood, or similar to it; some kinda bulldawg. His name is Fido, the plastic dawg
gap.gif
gap.gif
gap.gif
I usually confuse myself too, Woody!

Thanks on the weatherin', first try. Used Shamus's track layin techniques with the ballast. Next time my neighbor, Bob, goes out of town for the day, I will sneak over and replace the plain track section he has on his TV to display his loco's. A little sneak surprise. I'm going to do a little more first, maybe add a shanty or a small camp site in the woods.

Attachments

• pup.jpg
    pup.jpg
    10.3 KB · Views: 201

RailRon

Nov 23, 2002
Trimbach, Switzerland
Let's call the 15 ton version 'Big Mack', doggie is 'Li'l Mack' then. Ok, who wins?

- Big Mack starts to the right, tries to run down Li'l Mack. :mad:
- Li'l Mack jumps to the side, at the last second. :cool:
- Big Mack can't stop, hits the bumper at the end of the track, derails and topples down the banking. :p
- Li'l Mack runs to Big Mack and lifts his leg... :eek:
- Big Mack starts to rust. (Too bad, he just came from the paint shop.) :(

So in my opinion, Li'l Mack wins :D :D :D

Somebody got another storyline?

Ron

jon-monon

Aug 15, 2002
Cobblers Knob, IN
Originally posted by marty w.
Looking good!!! Jon.
Great looking trees too!
Marty

Hey Marty, thanks. These are the 20 trees I made Sunday night in about one hour, then planted in another hour or so. I think a large forest could be done in a few hours with a couple of people working together. They are quite easy, and I think the process could be sped up by using more large trees, less small ones, and practice :D :D :D I did nothing to preserve them and I planted them "green" so it will be interesting to see how long they last.

shamus

Registered Member
Dec 17, 2000
UK
Woof woof will win the race unless it stays where it is then BIG Mack will flatten it LOL
Shamus
wink.gif

Lighthorseman

Jul 24, 2002
Out in the sticks
Visit site
L'il Mack All The Way...

-Big Mack stops.

-"Poppa" Knudsen sticks his head outten da cab.

-"Gits on in here, L'il Mack, afore an eoad eats yer hey-ad!"

-L'il Mack hops into Big Mack.

-"Poppa" Knudsen an' L'il Mack goes out fer Big Macs.

-Get busted by the drive-thru police.
:D

jon-monon

Aug 15, 2002
Cobblers Knob, IN
Brakie, it's a Jordan plastic model (walthers 360-302), and you can power it with a bachmann gandydancer. The Jordan kit is about $10 list.

I think Steve's story has the happiest ending :D :D :D

Doggie is no longer alone on the scene, so I have to get a new picture up soon.

hoyle

Jul 12, 2002
NC
Visit site
If the dog gets on the tracks he will die and if the locomotive dont stop in time it will run over the edge and be tornup.So no one wins:D :D :D :D :D :eek: :eek: :D :eek: