Discussion in 'Zealot Archives' started by bistek2003ny, Jul 12, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bistek2003ny

bistek2003ny New Member

Hi everybody! My name is Bong and I am from Ilocos Sur, Philippines.

I am quite new to this hobby (paper models) which I started practicing just a year ago. I haven't really done any challenging paper stuff just those small and easy to do things which can be up and done in one sitting or two. (I'll post pictures of which soon).

I haven't been on my table doing this hobby for almost three months now, and I am very glad that I happen to stumble upon this wonderful website to give me another kick-start to this hobby.

Needless to say, the bug bit me! And I am glad.
  2. cgutzmer

cgutzmer Guest

Welcome to the fold! Glad you found our little corner of the internet. Looking forward to the pics! You want a kick start we will give ya one! Now hop to it :)
  3. BARX2

BARX2 Member

Hi Bong and welcome to the forum. I visited the Phlippines several times in the 70's and 80's and always enjoyed my time there. Glad to have you here.
  4. Clashster

Clashster Member

Welcome! We love to see pics here! Lots of help too. Enjoy!

5. bistek2003ny

bistek2003ny New Member

thank you for that warm welcome everyone.

i was only able to take pictures of some of the stuffs i made coz some of them are already ruined due to the fact that i can't avoid my 6 year old son playing with them, now those stuffs i was able to save i though i share them with you guys.

the last one is Aibo from ¥í¥Ü¥Ã¥ÈÂθ³¥¹¥Ú¡¼¥¹¡Ú¥í¥Ü¥¹¥¯¥¨¥¢¡Û which i started doing last saturday night and i hope to finish it when i get home tonight. so many things to do so little time. enjoy!
  6. eric_son

eric_son Member

Very nice Valkyrie, Bistek!

7. Hans Christian

Hans Christian Active Member

Kamusta kabayan!!! :-D

Nice to see another Pinoy here!!! :-D
  8. Teamds

Teamds Member

Pare, welcome aboard. Nice builds, another reminder that I have to learn how to take and post pictures.
  9. causticphlegm

causticphlegm Member

Oooooo, automata! Love those! Welcome aboard.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.