M-25 Dragon Wagon

Discussion in 'Internet Finds' started by jaycee, Jul 23, 2008.

1. jaycee

jaycee New Member

"Naked" Wagon,Scratch Built Oxy.Bottles,Repainted Water Bottles and Fire Bottles,Torches,Scratch Built Thompson SMG plus Ma Deuce.Cab should be ready soon.Jay.

Attached Files:

2. Fishcarver

Fishcarver Active Member

Nice Build!
  3. jaycee

jaycee New Member

Thank you very much.Jay
  4. Jim Nunn

Jim Nunn Member

Very nicely done, I have this model and it is quite a challenge to build.

5. jaycee

jaycee New Member

I think challenge is a good word applied to this model ,I can think of a few more.But as my wife say`s it keeps me off the streets and close to home.All the best.Jay.
  6. stagecoach

stagecoach Member

WOW a lot has changed since the White 10 ton truck i used to drive in the army back in the 60's. After you finish the tracktor will you also make the lowboy trailer and the tank? I'm not asking for too much am I ? It's in my nature LOL

Looking Great

7. The Hermit

The Hermit Member

when you paint is it with airbrush or brush? and what do you use? water color or acrylic?

please explain

8. pouncing_tiger

pouncing_tiger New Member

Holy smokes! That's some awesome detail!
  9. Lone Shogun

Lone Shogun New Member

I love this!, Cant wait to see it finished
  10. jaycee

jaycee New Member

M25 Dragon

To Stagecoach,Hermit,Pouncing Tiger & Lone Shogun first Gents my appologies for not replying I have been off-line for some time.To answer your questions yes I will be making the trailer in the New Year and the paint I use is a combination of acrylic and enamel depends what is around,the detailing is because some of my work is commisioned so I will detail from as much sources as I can. When I put the information of the work on the name tag not only will I put the designers name but also my own name and mark as the builder so the model has to "stand up".John.