LZ-129 Hindenburg freebee

Discussion in 'Internet Finds' started by Richard, Nov 10, 2007.

1. Bengt F

Bengt F Active Member

Hi lancer,

I guess it depends largely on how you are used to working. I feel I have a greater freedom with image files, such as TIF or JPG (if they are really hi-res!) - I can determine the print scale down to a mm or half a percent when I print them and I don´t have to convert them to be able to do all the color, sharpness, saturation and contrast corrections I usually do.
    True, one of the great advantages of PDFs is the scaleable resolution - that´s a great feature.

The PDFill Tools software is also only available to PC users - too bad . . .

Best regards,
    Bengt in Stockholm :thumb:
  2. sokoroto

sokoroto New Member

Hi again..Sorry if i am persistant but does anyone has the pdf plans for the zeppelin...?
    All other models i have found are of small scale with many details missing
    This one looks fantastic but through it seems a lot of people have made it noone has the plans...
    (Also the author HAS released it for free so STOP THIS PIRATE TALK)
  3. pahorace

pahorace Member

Hello sokoroto,
    I converted all files "jpg" to "pdf" file.
    They are in "A4" format (20x28cm drawing area, 300 dpi) if you want to send me a PM.
    Keep in mind though:
    -they are three ZIP files respectively 13 MB, 5 MB and 7 MB. You must have a mail box that can contain them.

4. sokoroto

sokoroto New Member

thanx man

Hi pahorace.My mail is hagarod@hotmail.com.When you have time pls send me the plans
    In any case thanx in advance.Finally i may have a cool large zeppelin:)
  5. Hello,
    it seems that zshare has updated their servers some time ago and since then there are problems with the (old) files.
    Problem exists with a lot of files.

Is anybody in contact with the author?
    Perhaps he can upload his files again to zshare to fix the problem..

With kind regards
    Markus Schweizer
  6. pahorace

pahorace Member

Hello everyone,
    I'm pleased to share the files that I converted to pdf format but coniderate that the original jpg file into zip RAR amount to over 30 MB.
    Those in pdf format should I send that amount to 24 MB.
    So ask your friends in this thread who are interested, in PM to provide e-mail SUITABLE!! for example like "GMail" by Google, but otherwise just a waste of time that I can not afford.:rolleyes:
    Thank you.

7. pahorace

pahorace Member

Hi Sokoroto,
    as promised, I tried to send the PDF files.
    But this message came to me:
    This is an automatically generated Delivery Status Notification.

Delivery to the following recipients failed.

I am sorry! :cry:

Only one member are able to ship because he had "GMail" by Google!

8. sokoroto

sokoroto New Member

thanx for the try

Ohhhhhhhh bummer....
    well actually i got 2 files the kostra and the instructions.Is it possible if it is not to difficult to give one try more to send me a attachment maybe it works....
    Also one side question are there only these instructions or are there more in the missing file ? I was kinda ...were goes what ?? :)

Though if somehow i can get all the files i'll definitely give it a try and ofcourse on a3 card paper!!!
  9. pahorace

pahorace Member

try to send the file "Barva" (skin-coverage), but it contains 25 files and is 12,600 KB.

10. pahorace

pahorace Member

in the original file "plany" there were only 8 of these pics.
    However you feel that everything goes back to the date: July 2007.
    After this date I do not know if there have been updates.

11. THE DC

THE DC Member

Thanks for alerting us to this kit. It looks pretty formidable!

Thanks again Bengt!

The DC

12. Folks

I tried creating a gmail account and had Orazio try mailing me the files. They came through with no problems as far as I can see. Anyone needing these files might try the same thing.

Tom W.
  13. sokoroto

sokoroto New Member

Many thanxs to pahorace

Many thanx to pahorace to sending me the files.It looks to be an amazing model.
  14. sokoroto

sokoroto New Member

i try to post some photos when i make some progress

I'll try to post some photos when i make some progress through this looks like a very formidable model without decent instructions...
  15. pahorace

pahorace Member

I am impatient to see this "Monster" finally!

16. lancer525

lancer525 Member

Is it possible to add these files to the "Downloads" section of this site, or to another page where folks can go to download them for themselves, if they don't have an email account that will allow such big downloads?

I for one still can't get my hands on these, but if they were available as individual page downloads, that might solve the problem.

I really would love to have this model!
  17. pahorace

pahorace Member

Hi lancer525,
    I am sorry but it is impossible!
    The original jpg files are over 30MB.
    The converted to PDF files (RGB color), is 25MB.
    Those converted to PDF (CMYK color) are unacceptable for shipping address (huge)!
    For "Downloads" section of this site, depends on the Administrator, but I also believe that it is illegal! We should have permission of the owner of files.

18. lancer525

lancer525 Member

Well, somebody has the files...

In other words, "we have this great, free model, but you can't see it or build it"

19. Callidus101

Callidus101 New Member

Hi All,

I have also been on the hunt for this model for a while and with thanks to some of the people from this forum I have been succeessful in gaining the files

However I have also, through a spelling mistake in my web search (Gindenburg), stumbled onto a site that is still actually posting a live link for this model. So for anyone still searching, it can be down loaded from the following site. It is PDF zipped in RAR format, that can be down loaded as a torrent or direct.

NULLMOON Member

this kit is very much on my to do list i really need to print it on mettalic paper/card thogh the hindenberg needs to be silver not grey:rolleyes: