LUT additional details added...on going

Discussion in 'Space & Aeronautics' started by George B, Jun 24, 2007.

1. cgutzmer

cgutzmer Guest

absolutely stunning! Thanks for sharing all these little details you are adding it really is awesome to see it all come together.
  2. WeeVikes

WeeVikes Member

Yeesh, George... I feel like such an amateur... Absolutely fabulous! I am not worthy!

Speaking of the "other" project, I finished the prototypes tonight that we were discussing yesterday. I'll try to shoot a picture or two to you tomorrow. I need to clean up the file a little bit (ok, a lot...), but I should be able to send it to you on Monday sometime.

I see light at the end of the tunnel!

3. Simmo

Simmo An Older Junior Member

I swear, its like looking at the real thing. I guess the Saturn that you will launch from this LUT will be going to the mo....errr....dart board. :mrgreen:
  4. CardStalker

CardStalker Member

Hi George, how is the LUT coming along? Just bought the LUT and the Crawler today.
  5. George B

George B Senior Member

The poor ol' LUT is collecting dust, the EPA may start complaining.
    I've been so busy with work I haven't had time to work on it at all. I don't even visit here as much as I'd like to.

If you have any questions during your build feel free to ask. :)

6. Robot Exodus

Robot Exodus Member

Hey guys,

Sorry for the stupid question, but where can I buy the paper model of the LUT?
  7. Millenniumfalsehood

Millenniumfalsehood Active Member

As has been said numerous times on this thread, on eBay.

This is a stunning piece! I hope my Imperial Star Destroyer turns out half as good! Fantastic work, sir! :thumb:
  8. I have one that I will never build. If you are interested. I have the instruction disk as well. Let me know. I would be happy to sell it to you.
  9. mysteroid

mysteroid Member

I'm currently building Greeltz' First Stage and was thinking about a LUT for it. I vaguely remembered this build and found it after a quick search.

This is astounding work! :thumb:

George B are you still out there? Did you finish the LUT?