IMAG2301.jpg

As you can see, the whole top half is finished
Up next: The undercarriage.
Photos coming soon.

zathros

*****SENIOR ADMINISTRATOR*****
Staff member
Administrator
It is quite amazing you can take pictures so close up, and the parts seem great, then when the parts are in place, the effect is, well, GREAT! :)

Rhaven Blaack

!!!THE MAN BEHIND THE CURTAIN!!!
Staff member
Administrator
It is quite amazing you can take pictures so close up, and the parts seem great, then when the parts are in place, the effect is, well, GREAT! :)

Thank you for the compliment.
As for the photos being so close, I have a smart phone that has a 8mp camera in it that I use to take the photos. As you see, it works GREAT!!!

Rhaven Blaack

Staff member
Administrator
Last of the build shots

Here are the last of the build shots.
I have to say that I GREATLY ENJOYED this build.
IMAG2361.jpg

IMAG2362.jpg

IMAG2363.jpg

IMAG2364.jpg

IMAG2365.jpg

I have sent everything (along with my thoughts and suggestions) to Marco.

Thank you both Marco and Martin for this FANTASTIC model!!!

Rogerio Silva

RB

And I must say that I've enjoyed this thread pretty much, because of the stunning quality of your work and the absolutely gorgeous model that resulted from it. Anyway, I'd like to say that I'm not surprised, but that wouldn't be true.
Amazing, a beautiful work, with huge ammount of details.
CONGRATULATIONS, KUDOS, and thanks!

mcusanelli

Really outstanding model, and an excellent build, RB! I can't stop looking at these pics, especially the ones in nature, they look like FX shots from the movie! (And it's nice to know the actual miniature was an actual miniature!!! )
I can't wait for this to be released! By any chance, do you know the scale?

Rhaven Blaack

Staff member
Administrator
Thank you for the compliments. It was an ENJOYABLE build!!!
Granted, the model already comes with a TON of greebles and detail. Not only that, but for those who like to take their builds to the next level (and you know who you are, so there really is no need for naming anyone, and yes I am in that list as well!), there is a GREAT deal of printed texture that can be easily turned into physical details. The only reasons why I did not do such, is that this was a test build and when I build a model for the first time, I like to build it "STOCK" (AS-IS from the kit) to figure out what kind of space do I have to play with, how the printed texture works and what all I can do with it. When I decide to rebuild it, I WILL detail it out even further!

I can't wait for this to be released! By any chance, do you know the scale?
It is suppose to be 1:24 scale. I was told that the it is suppose to be the same size as the Landram from BSG (TOS).