Lunar Rover 1:24 from the movie "Moon"

Discussion in 'Science Fiction & Fantasy' started by Martin Saenger, Nov 9, 2013.

1. My model of the Lunar Rover is finally ready and available on my website for free download.

Attached Files:

2. Rhaven Blaack

Rhaven Blaack ADMINISTRATOR Administrator

Thank you very muck!!!
    That is great news!!!
  3. Draegor

Draegor New Member

Thank you for this model. I enjoyed the movie, it had some nicely designed sets and vehicles in addition to a good story.
  4. It looks great, Martin. Thanks for another great movie model.
  5. Ponytail2

Ponytail2 Member

Thankyou Martin,

And now I have to watch the movie as well...
    wonder if I can get a dvd somewhere.
  6. McGee

McGee Newbie

Martin Martin Martin....WOWee wow WOW (voice of chris walken). Man I love your design style. Thank you soo much for this beauty.
  7. Revell-Fan

Revell-Fan Co-Administrator Administrator

Thank you very much, Martin! This is another beautiful model by one of our best designers! Really well done! I'm looking forward to building it!
  8. Rogerio Silva

Rogerio Silva Active Member

It's a beauty indeed, GREAT WORK!
  9. ASC Mclaren

ASC Mclaren Member

Thank you Martin! When I get my new printer, we'll see how this looks in 1:18!
  10. zathros

zathros -----SENIOR---- Administrator

Very nice! We Thank You! :)
  11. Rhaven Blaack

Rhaven Blaack ADMINISTRATOR Administrator

I did the test build on this model. I can say that it was an EXTREME JOY to build.
    There is (more then) enough printed texture that someone can easily GREEBLE this model out and take it to a whole new level. Once I get the time to do such, I plan on rebuilding it and adding even more detail.

Martin: THANK YOU once again for such a WONDERFUL model!!!
  12. vulcan8630

vulcan8630 Member

Breathtaking work!!!! Thank you!!!!!
  13. loenf

loenf Member

Großartig! One of my next Models! As always a great model from paperaviation.

regards Loenf
  14. McGee

McGee Newbie

I might also add that I really Love your 2001 Space Odyssey "Wheel" station. That is another model that someone could go nuts with stacking plates and details to really give it a whole new level of awesome. Thank you for really great design and artwork style. Love it man.
  15. Octoman

Octoman Member

Incredible kit!

Hey! Thanks for making this kit available to everyone! This is actually my first download as a member of this forum (Haven't been on long enough to have access to the zealot download area) so I'm especially happy for joining today!

I really loved "Moon" and the directors other film "Source Code" and this kit is tremendous! I'm going to get right to work on it.

Thanks again!

Ian :thumb: