Lufthansa 737-500

Discussion in 'Internet Finds' started by zot, Nov 11, 2008.

1. Nothing

Nothing Longtime Member

the site says and i quote"Importent note:

You can to post this freeware (non-commercial) model on any site forum ect. but allways link to this page, never ever to the file itself.

Thank you!!!"

end quote
  2. It is a photo painted design. Actual photos blown up and pasted into the design program. Some of the detail is a bit fuzzy but overall it looks pretty good.
  3. yoanncr

yoanncr New Member

anyone can sent file to me ?
    thanks !!!
  4. Nothing

Nothing Longtime Member

pm me your addy
  5. redwolf28386

redwolf28386 Member

can you send me the file also?
  6. Anyone who wants me to send it should send me their e-mail. Contact me directly I don't have time to go searching for your e-mail.
  7. Anyone actually building this plane? if so how bout posting a thread?
  8. Kukanotas

Kukanotas First Officer

Hello sir, do you still have that model? Dropped you an email few days ago, and still got no response.. :rolleyes:
  9. Kukanotas

Kukanotas First Officer

Thank you very much! :thumb:
  10. zot

zot Member

Hey's back up on the original site. Be gentle this time.:thumb:
  11. knife

knife Member

It's been awhile since this link has been active, so I'm going to hijack it and do a build report. My current fleet of 737's have suffered massive hanger rash so I thought I could build this one up to get ready for Cybermac's 737.

The instructions state that it is designed for A-4 paper. To get it to fit on the US Notebook size paper requires it to be shrunk to 44% the original size.

The instructions are well made, showing in color the parts you will be working on for each assembly.

Attached Files: