Lufthansa 737-500

Discussion in 'Internet Finds' started by zot, Nov 11, 2008.

1. zot

zot Member

Anyone interested in a 1/48 scale Boeing 737-500? There's a disclamer on the page that states it is OK to link to it, just no direct links to the file.
  2. David H

David H Member

Surely it's too good to be true!
  3. very cool indeed. Check out the free mig-17 in the upper right corner. Nice too

I plan to bild both soon.
  4. gregh

gregh Member

well i tried the "download" and came up with 'page not found'. would love this one for the grandsons. does any one have the pdf file ? or the corrrect link ? thanks
  5. greg, send me you e-mail, I will get it to you.
  6. zot

zot Member

I checked and translated the page as:"The requested page is not reachable
    The website that you want to visit, has the duty performance exceeded and is temporarily unavailable." Give it a day or two and hopefully it will come back online.

BTW Tim, good eye on the Mig 17. I missed it until you pointed it out.
  7. ltla9000311

ltla9000311 Member

Very nice! I would love to have this one, just for it's sheer size! If someone could PM me, I'll get you my email address. You know I'll have to dig through my aircraft folder, but I have a boeing 707/KC-135 in 1/120th scale somewhere. It was free from a very small site. I'll see if I can find it and find a web address. It should still be available.

8. ltla9000311

ltla9000311 Member

Extra info.....

I have the model, but no references as to who designed it. After a little digging tho I found a link, it is dead. The artist is a gentleman by the name of Bob Bendorf. If anyone knows this gentleman, or a way to contact him, It would be great to post his model here with his permission.
  9. ltla9000311

ltla9000311 Member

With a little digging I found out that the author is Bob Bendorf. I found a link on, but it is dead. Does anyone know this gentleman, or a way to contact him? It would be great if we could contact him to host his model on the best card modeling forum on the net!
  10. Yellow Thunder

Yellow Thunder New Member

Can somebody help me to get this file, as mentioned by Itla9000311, just for it's sheer size!

Thanks in advance

Yellow Thunder
  11. rambosat

rambosat New Member

Please anyone can send me at this e-mail:

the lufthansa 737-500 "Rheine"

Thanks at all
  12. Hans Christian

Hans Christian Active Member

me too sir, I want it... :-D

thanks!!! bounce7
  13. Yellow Thunder

Is it possible that you can sent one to me also.

Thanks in advance
  14. tomazs

tomazs New Member

15. Hans & Yellow,

I can[t send it without your e-mail address? Anyone else wanting it must e-mail me. My address is the same as my handle
  16. tomazs

tomazs New Member

:D no more emails, use rapidshare :thumb:
  17. Yellow Thunder

Thanks Tomazs for your Rapidshare solution, much appreciated

And thanks ofcourse to timhinds1 for the possibility via email.

Yellow Thunder
  18. 4ps

4ps New Member

:D no more emails, use rapidshare :thumb:[/QUOTE]

Many Thanks!
  19. PModel Rookie

PModel Rookie Member

Well,I always wanted a detailed(is it?)B-737!One of my favorite airliners.