Luciusletroll - Orks Forge

luciusletroll

This is my classical introduction in warhammer's forum. I am a plastic card scratchbuilder but I want to try paper model :)

Hi everybody ! I'm french player who loves plastic card. This is the thread of my build and paint ! Hope you enjoy it.

Here is my blog :

bannière.png

MegaNobZ (MAN) Project (Scratch end - Paint end) :

IMGP3186.JPG

Killa Kans Project (Scratch end - Paint WIP) :

boit29.png

Helping files (in french) :

- Se fournir en carte plastique et en matériel
- Scratchbuild MegaNobZ

I can traduce these helping files if you want it (some of my friends are translators)

Logo%20Lucius%20Orks%20forge.png

Z

Zathros

That's some interesting work you do there. Very original!! :welcome1: to the forum! :)

silveroxide

Welcome aboard and you have come to the right place for Warhammer stuff. Hurry up and make your 10 viable comments and the waiting period to start downloading the freebies. In the meantime, look up armorman's thread and start downloading some warhammer stuff right away. When you start to build, make a thread and post your works here. Enjoy and see you around the forums.

By the way,ll of those tools that you showed on your site, are the same tools that I used in paper modeling. I used to scratch build and still do on occasions with styrene. What I do, is laminate the card stock and treat it like styrene. You will do fine here.

Salut,
I am also from France and building mostly warhammer stuff, I have not played since I was a teen but my son wants to start so I started building him some vehicles. He is slow in painting the figs he has (from the base box) so we haven't plaid much with the paper vehicles yet.
Good luck paper building and I can't recommend reading silveroxide's thread enough as he has some very usefull technics explained in them which I have started to put into practice with results that I am very happy with.

luciusletroll

Thanks for your comments.

Silveroxyde : I read somewhere I need to wait 1 month to start downloading the freebies. I already look Armorman thread somewhere else and I pick some stuff (lots of Patoroch work who is awesome ^^). I start a Thunderhawk on this base.

Thanks for tips :)