lost in space lift off diorama

spaceagent-9

Right Hand Man and Confidant
Jul 10, 2013
pheonix
5-4-3-2-1,.............lift off!!!!!!

the Jupiter 2 narrowly escapes another disaster,.......[mainly by diorama skills, lol]

yes, for the 50th anniversary there will be another, with lights rotating in the fusion core and dome, a static led in the window, flickering e-candles in the cotton smoke, and a better diorama.
also a interior without lights stand alone. I might put the side hull around it, but not the top or bottom.
GEDC0347.JPG

zathros

*****SENIOR ADMINISTRATOR*****
Staff member
Administrator
Apr 5, 2013
Always loved the first season of "Lost in Space". It was quite serious. I'll never know why they went "Hi-Camp", someone should have been shot! Just out of curiosity, who's model is that? I have a couple on my hard drive but was told they didn't go together. This one looks like it does so rather well. :)

spaceagent-9

Jul 10, 2013
pheonix
I bashed it from ron's pod fusion core, the legs from Diego's and had to mod those, and then the one from jaybats toybox. I had drew the rest of the parts. I had permission from all the authors over a year ago to start on this. I also colored and scaled the interior from Diego's. I mad steps that fold and glue and also the roof is just one piece. I changed that because it was too cone-ish. I am redrawing the whole thing now, and going to make a lite-up version.

all the authors have been so nice to let me use their kits for mods. I would like to extend thanks to them.

spaceagent-9

Jul 10, 2013
pheonix
I am going to enjoy usinig this keyboard for something that will entertain me for a looooooooooooong tiiiiiiiiiiimeeeeee.