Lost and looking for

Discussion in 'Everything else' started by DeWayne, Jun 12, 2005.

1. DeWayne

DeWayne Member

Has anyone heard anything on Kit (Huey)? Last word I had was he was changing theaters of duty in his employment. I really would like to hear from him. Contact me via this forum as currently my mail client is down.
  2. Ashrunner

Ashrunner Member

Hi DeWayne

Huey is still in Afganistan, just no longer where he was. From what I understand, his net access is limited, but he does get on once in a while and will probably reply to this thread soon.

He did get on a few days ago to wish me a happy birthday, so I know he is still around.
  3. Bowdenja

Bowdenja Active Member

Yeah I spotted Huey wishing you well on your birthday to Ashrunner. Glad here's still watching his six.

on an other note............ Love the avatar DeWayne!!........where's your sword and horse?
  4. DeWayne

DeWayne Member

Good to hear he's alright. Not happy about his shortage of email time but considering his duty station...

On the avatar, this was a shot done for a series of family theme photos depicting different times in American History. I did a lot of research and study on the Civil War and for my selection it was a given. In a couple more years we do the theme series again and I'm thinking of suggesting aircraft. I think I'd look good in a Kaiser Bill helmet and scarf! :) It makes for fun with the family photo albums and each trying to one up the other.

Happy birthday Ashrunner. I've been amiss on a lot of my posts and have a lot of catch up to do. Darwin, you too, I think. Sorry for the lateness but the sincerity is real.
  5. Huey

Huey Member

Hi DeWayne,

I heard you were looking for me (and I thought it was only the Talibans who were hehehehe).... I appreciate it very much. I'm still here in Afghanistan, now based in Herat province and doing some travelling all the way to Farah Province (some nice "activities" going down there especially in Kandahar). Have limited internet connections still, due to some technical problems/glitches on the system. Still kicking and watching my six.

Thanks to all my friends here, you've been really great.

Great looking avatar you have there DeWayne.
  6. DeWayne

DeWayne Member

So very good to hear from you. Most worried about your lack of communications with the forums and lists. Please, CYA.

Email me with an address where you can still receive downloadable URL's. I have a few more toys for the kids.

The old Fart,
  7. gera

gera Member

Hi Dewayne:

Where you been????...I have sent you a few e-mails but no answer: Here is my quarry..........Can you provide me with Prudenzzio´s CAPRONI 111???? I have been looking for it all over, wrote ZIO´s but he simply has the site on line but does not answer e-mail ( I even wrote in Italian!!!!). I need that model for my Italian collection :roll:
    Hope you get this :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: