"Lord of the Ring" Sword ANDURIL

Discussion in 'Science Fiction & Fantasy' started by Oliver Bizer, Dec 20, 2008.

1. Millenniumfalsehood

Millenniumfalsehood Active Member

Okay, I understand. That's too bad, as I would have liked to build your swords. They are real works of art. :thumb:
  2. fr33lancer

fr33lancer New Member

Well how about something that is not copy written? These are too nice not to be in some way shared.
  3. Oliver Bizer

Oliver Bizer Member

I have no problem with this :rolleyes:
    Have you a Homepage i can send the files to you and you can take the files on your homepage for download.:mrgreen:
    The problem is the (C) from the pictures, all pictures from the NET and not from me.
  4. Vortex_4200

Vortex_4200 Member

There is one sword missing from the LOTR collection here.... Glamdring the aword carried by Gandalf(sp?)
    Sorry I don't have any pictures of it. :sad:
  5. Oliver Bizer

Oliver Bizer Member

i have many more Swords from LOTR, but i have no fun for building at time :oops:
  6. Oliver Bizer

Oliver Bizer Member

Here a small view of the weapons :wave: :mrgreen: :cool:

Attached Files:

7. W o n d e r f u l !!!
  8. cgutzmer

cgutzmer Guest

If you are looking for a place to host these, I can hook ya up.... just let me know, you know how to reach me ;)
  9. Vortex_4200

Vortex_4200 Member

Mu$$T $st0p DRooLIng on K&yb0ArD!!#!
  10. deftspyder

deftspyder New Member

wow, looks great. I'll be checking back to see if these files ever get uploaded.
  11. red_hoplite

red_hoplite New Member

Wow, looks awesome... it would be a great fun to build this... is there anyway you can share them... im a big fan of LOTR :D
  12. Kjev

Kjev Member

Very nice!