Looking for the Ebon Hawk

Discussion in 'Science Fiction & Fantasy' started by knightstalker527, Jul 9, 2008.

1. Please help I am looking for a model of the Ebon Hawk from star wars.

Thanks in advance.

2. ohgodwhy

ohgodwhy Member

I think there's a site advertized in one of the previous forums that might have it. It's a few pages back, and it's titled " New Starwars.jm.wp is here ! ", or something like that. I downloaded the Raven's Claw from that site, but I didn't notice if there was an Ebon Hawk. Good luck.
  3. ohgodwhy

ohgodwhy Member

Found it. It's www.SWPM.ic.cz . Didn't check to see if it's there, but it's still a pretty interesting site.
  4. Nothing

Nothing Longtime Member

if you find one let us know. there are a few of us looking for one.
  5. Tht site won't open for me. I have looked all over the I-net and have come up empty.
    Someone on this board was making one and he shelled out before it was done.
    I hope someone else will take up the torch and design one for us.
    God knows there are a ton of talented designers on this site and this is a simple design as SW items go.

Please Help Obi wan your my only hope........................

6. littlemodeler

littlemodeler Member

whats an ebon hawk?
  7. Nothing

Nothing Longtime Member

Ebon Hawk is the starship you own in Knights of the Old Republic 1&2 games.
  8. ohgodwhy

ohgodwhy Member

Here's a pic...

Attached Files:

9. Millenniumfalsehood

Millenniumfalsehood Active Member

The model hasn't been unfolded yet, but I believe Anon is working on it, among other Star Wars projects.
  10. littlemodeler

littlemodeler Member

ohh i see. thats looks like a great model to build. hope you find it:D
  11. pupumonkey

pupumonkey Member

Is there a good usable .3ds of that floating around somewhere? I have tried a few online but they all have mapping issues.

I'd like to try it out if I could come across a good file to start from scratch on.
  12. causticphlegm

causticphlegm Member

This guy is in the process of releasing one.

"I'm working on preparing the template and instructions so that others can build this and will find a location from which it can be downloaded."

Can't wait. I actually like this ship better than the MF. Sacrilege, I know.
  13. Nothing

Nothing Longtime Member

he did an awsome job on that. i hope he releases it soon!!
  14. Millenniumfalsehood

Yeah, me too. After so many Millennium Falcons it'll be nice to have a few Ebon Hawks to level the playing field. :mrgreen:
  15. Tirt

Tirt Member

16. Millenniumfalsehood

WOOHOO!!!! :thumb:
  17. causticphlegm

causticphlegm Member

Woot! Looks great. Thank you Martinux!
  18. JanoNath

JanoNath New Member

Holy Sh*t!!!!!!!!!! This Model is AWESOME!!!! Been waiting on this forever.
  19. Martinus

Martinus New Member

Thanks guys, I'm still in the process of getting the instructions together, the model has a lot of parts and I don't want to cut corners. A possible point of interest: if you want to ask questions or give advice, suggestions or feedback please do so on my deviantart page. I tried to keep everything together on the 4chan thread that was started on this topic but it's pretty much an impossible mission given how the board works.
  20. causticphlegm

causticphlegm Member

Thanks for the update, Martinus. Looking forward to building this puppy. I just don't know enough about it (other than i like the looks) to attempt it without instructions. :)