Looking for the Ebon Hawk

Status
Not open for further replies.

ohgodwhy

I think there's a site advertized in one of the previous forums that might have it. It's a few pages back, and it's titled " New Starwars.jm.wp is here ! ", or something like that. I downloaded the Raven's Claw from that site, but I didn't notice if there was an Ebon Hawk. Good luck.

Tht site won't open for me. I have looked all over the I-net and have come up empty.
Someone on this board was making one and he shelled out before it was done.
I hope someone else will take up the torch and design one for us.
God knows there are a ton of talented designers on this site and this is a simple design as SW items go.

Please Help Obi wan your my only hope........................

Knight

pupumonkey

Is there a good usable .3ds of that floating around somewhere? I have tried a few online but they all have mapping issues.

I'd like to try it out if I could come across a good file to start from scratch on.

Martinus

Thanks guys, I'm still in the process of getting the instructions together, the model has a lot of parts and I don't want to cut corners. A possible point of interest: if you want to ask questions or give advice, suggestions or feedback please do so on my deviantart page. I tried to keep everything together on the 4chan thread that was started on this topic but it's pretty much an impossible mission given how the board works.

Thanks for the update, Martinus. Looking forward to building this puppy. I just don't know enough about it (other than i like the looks) to attempt it without instructions. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.