Looking for out of print E-2C Hawkeye

Discussion in 'Aircraft & Aviation' started by DAMiller Studios, May 10, 2008.

1. DAMiller Studios

DAMiller Studios New Member

Hello all,

I was wondering if anyone has an old Halinski paper model kit of the E-2C Hawkeye? I'm a retired Navy guy looking to build it. If anyone has some insight on the kit details that would be great. I'm not asking for a copy of the original , that not cool, I want to get a ligit model. Thanks for the support Here's a picture of my current model in work from the AXM web site.

2. dansls1

dansls1 Member

Can't help with the Hal Hawkeye - but you linked to a file on your computer. It needs to be uploaded to the internet somewhere for everybody to be able to see it. You can use the forum to upload it to using the "Attach files" tool when you are posting (or replying, click on 'go advanced' first).
  3. sakrison

sakrison Member

I built GPM's Hawkeye a few years ago--also a very nice kit. Consider it a worthy substitute if you can't find the Halinski kit.

NULLMOON Member

ive never seen the halinski kit but from pictures ive seen the gpm kit is still a good choice
  5. DAMiller Studios

DAMiller Studios New Member

What scale is the GPM kit? From what I've seen most are 1/33 or 1/32. I still working on getting the hang of uploading pictures. I'll try again. I've built the fantastic Batmobile from the Paperinside web site. Claudio is amazing! I show a freind of mine and he wants to do the Mach 5. I told him to make something simple first, like an animal off the yamaha site. Anyway thanks for the info. I want to build a good detailed model of the hawkeye. If I need any reference photos, I'll just have a friend of mine take some pictures of the real thing. Were can I buy the GPM or Halinski kit?