Looking for On30 trestle - HELP!?!

Discussion in 'G / O / S Scale Model Trains' started by taxman, Nov 8, 2002.

  1. taxman

    taxman New Member

    I am looking for a nice under birdge curved arch trestle (like you would see on a bridge spanning a river or gorge. I have been unable to locate anything except one by Lionel. ANY help would be greatly appreciated.

  2. Tyson Rayles

    Tyson Rayles Active Member

    Any Ho trestle should work I would think. BTW welcome to the Gauge! :)

Share This Page