Looking for Free Downloads of older style European townhouses

Discussion in 'Architecture Models' started by chorsamant, Sep 24, 2006.

1. chorsamant

chorsamant New Member

I wanted to know if any one out there knew of any free downloads of a particular style of older European townhouses. I do not know the exact name of the style I am looking for but the buildings have a narrow profile and are multistoried with ornate facades. (Usually you will see photos of these houses attached like rowhouses but each one has a different facade and are rather colorful.) I seem to be able to find lots of half timber houses but no downloads of this style house. Thank you.

WO Coleman
  2. ramatoto

ramatoto Member

3. chorsamant

chorsamant New Member

Dear Ralf,
    Thank you for the links but these are more Germanic half timber houses. The types of town houses I am looking for are like the facade front townhouses seen in the Netherlands. I have seen this style of townhouse in photos from all over Europe but I guess people prefer the quaintness of the half timber ones.

WO Coleman
  4. Bengt F

Bengt F Active Member

European Houses

I think I get it - what you´re looking for are medieval houses, like those published by Schreiber-Bogen in Germany.
    I remember building quite a few of them (a whole town) when I was a teenager, back in the late 60s.

Try this link - I know there are some houses and a castle or two:

Good luck!
    Bengt :roll: