looking for another model RR person Reading, PA area

cruikshank

I asked this before about 6 months ago, but I know people join and people leave, so I thought I'd give it another shot. I'm looking for another person locally to help and be helped. I could use a MRR buddy to push me along on some progress, and I too could help them with their layout. My area of expertise if there is any, is Wiring and Trouble shooting electronics. I also like and plan to model the Anthracite Coal mining areas, and have lots of Pics from there. Other area is I am a Pro Photographer but that doesn't really help move a Model RR along.

My wife and I moved into my Mother-in laws in the Reading PA area in July. We did it because I've had 4 back surgeries and we needed to close our business. Before that I had a shelf mounted 10x2' x 10' L scale layout in "N". It was running sweet and was at the point of mounting the track permantly and adding scenery. I had to disassemble that into three pieces for the move. I haven't been able to set it up at this point because basically there is too much junk in Mom's basement. That is supposed to get taken care of. I've used the excuse that I can't work on it because of that, but the truth is I can work on each piece individually in an office area, and Also build building kits.

I'm willing to help anyone, not matter what scale they are into. So if you or someone you know fits this bill please have them contact me via Email. Thanks, Dave