Looking for an IL-10

Discussion in 'Aircraft & Aviation' started by Romanator, Aug 6, 2008.

1. Romanator

Romanator Member

I dont know if this is the right place to post a new thread here :confused: (its my first time doing this anyway), but I need help looking for a model kit.

BTCad (model.icegroup.ru/main_en.phtml?page=model_en) used to have a free IL-10 in 1:33 along with a DB-3, and others. Unfortunately, the site seems to no longer exist, so this is bad for me:violin1: :)

I was wondering if anyone knew a site that still offered the IL-10 (preferably for free as I'm hoping to enter into the free model contest #4)

Thanks for your help and support guys!!!

NULLMOON Member

the site still exists its changed addresess i dont have it bookmarked:cry: try iceberg models to see if its in the links section thats were i think i found the link in the first place
  3. Romanator

Romanator Member

ok, I'll check it out...

Might as well say here that I'm in the market for one of those cool avia b.534s biplanes as well (volny, ripper works...), but all the links seem to be dead.
  4. col. kurtz

col. kurtz Member

5. Romanator

Romanator Member

Thank you colonel Kurtz!!!

This time I'm saving all the planes I want so I don't run into this sort of thing again!:p
  6. cjwalas

cjwalas Member

Tank you, indeed! There are some very nice models on this site!

NULLMOON Member

theres a real nice boat there shame i never saw this before starting my cerberus
  8. DHL

DHL Member

geat models col kurtz:thumb:
  9. Romanator

Romanator Member

Ok, found the Avia B.534s I needed. If you would like links go to the "internet finds" section. :thumb: