Looking for a round barn and two story brick farm house

Discussion in 'Architecture Models' started by cgutzmer, Dec 26, 2006.

1. cgutzmer

cgutzmer Guest

Hey all,
    I am looking for a model of a round barn. Standard red color, preferably with white trim.

I am also looking for a standard two story brick farmhouse. Breferably white trim.

Free or paid models. I checked out a few of my standard sites but havent had much luck.....
  2. cgutzmer

cgutzmer Guest

No one eh? Maybe this will be my intro to rhino or something - we shall see!
  3. paper warrior

paper warrior Member

May be scratchbuild ? just do a google image search for textures, thats how I get mine.
  4. SCEtoAux

SCEtoAux Member

5. cgutzmer

cgutzmer Guest

yep, thanks - the generals hq is by far the closest fit :)

have you found any round barns? :D
  6. Liamladdie

Liamladdie New Member

Hi, Chris - Dover offers several farms and villages which may have suitable farmhouses, or one that could be scanned and re-colored. Check PMI's website: www.papermodels.net.
    The only round barn I'm aware of is in Edmund Gillon's "Shaker Village" - pub. by Schiffer, ISBN 0-88740-077-9, and still available, SFAIK. The barn is the famous and beautiful round cattle barn at Hancock Shaker Village in NW Massachusetts. Stone with wood cupola, not the more utilitarian wood types seen in the midwest. Maybe Chip Fyn at Fiddler's Green has something along the lines of what you're looking for; he's done lots of structures.