Looking for a particular picture

ezdays

Out AZ way
I have a need for a picture, one that shows each scale train next to each other, preferably G, O, HO, N and Z if possible. If not, maybe an N next to a G engine. What I'm aster is showing the relative sizes of each scale. The picture will be printed in a low-distribution newspaper, so it must be either one that you shot and are willing to have it printed or one that is in public domain and is not copyright protected. I've seen pictures like this either in magazines or in a train book. One that comes to mind is every scale of SF Warbonnets side-by-side. This of course, is copy protected so I'm not about to use that one, but one like it would be great.

Let me know, I need it by this weekend. You can post a link here or email it to me if you have the picture in jpg or bmp. It needs to be higher resolution than you can post here. Oh, it can be B/W or color.

Thanks.

ezdays

Out AZ way
Well, I never did get the shot I wanted, but forture had it that Bachmann returned my G scale loco the day before I needed the picture so I was able to at least take a shot comparing a G scale and an N scale loco. Here is the picture I took. I wasn't that pleased with it but apparently the publisher and editor thought it would do the job. When it gets published, I shall post a link.

Oh yeah, the caption will read: Two popular models, a G-scale and N-scale steam engine side-by-side shows their relative sizes. Photo by Don Day

Attachments

• G-N scale small.jpg
    G-N scale small.jpg
    66.4 KB · Views: 50

N Gauger

1:20.3 Train Addict
Where's the N Scale loco... "I" don't see it!! sign1 sign1 sign1 sign1 sign1

Oh THAT tiny thing????? :D :D :D

Neat picture though :) Yeah - Post a link when you can! :)

Torpedo

ezdays said:
I have a need for a picture, one that shows each scale train next to each other, preferably G, O, HO, N and Z if possible.

announce1 There SeemS to be a well known Scale miSSing in action .

ezdays

Out AZ way
Torpedo said:
announce1 There SeemS to be a well known Scale miSSing in action .
I wanted all scales, I had to settle for what I had and I was lucky to get the G scale loco back in time or I'd been.... well, you know where..:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: