Looking for a file

Discussion in 'Science Fiction & Fantasy' started by widget, Jun 9, 2005.

1. widget

widget Member

Back in April I D/Ld a series of plans/pics.I n the meantime these have been corrupted somehow(?),anyway my file manager proggy can't read the header,says unknown format.

I'm prettysure it's a mech or a spacecraft of some kind. It's labled "Flechette_Beta_1 " 2,3,4
    Either the files have been pulled or I'm parsing my search wrong,Google can't find them and my history on the idiot box doesn't go back that far.
    Do any of the kind souls here have these or know where to get them?

GEEDUBBYA Active Member

Howdy widget,

If you could be abit more specific as to what type of spacecraft or mech model it might be, I might can find the link to them. But I have never seen that file name in anything I have downloaded. But..... I havent downloaded alot of mech's, even though I run across sites with them occassionally. Have you looked thru the sites which offer free downloads of mech and spacecraft? Could you have possibly gotten there thru iceburg models or free papertoys or 3dpapermodels websites? If thats a possibility, I would suggest going to those sites and looking thru the spacecrafts and mech's (robots) they have links to and seeing if you remember any of them.
    Anyway, a few more clues might help.

sorry I cant help ya right now, have a good evening,

Greg aka GW