lookin for a good nitro buggy

Discussion in 'RC Offroad Forum' started by 432gone, Mar 16, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 432gone

432gone New Member

i was wondering if the ofna ultra mbx pro rtr was a good buggy to buy. Also are the parts easy to get and cheap. if anyone could help me that would be appreciated. thanks
  2. alisar70

alisar70 Member

Urm the best buggy i know is the 1/10 60mph of www.ebay.co.uk and then search for nitro then look on the info i gave you
  3. ericmcgehee

ericmcgehee Member

ONE OF MY FRIENDS HAS AN 8 TH SCALE OFNA FOR SALE, BUT HAS HAS MADE A FEW UPGRADES. HE HAS CUSOMIZED IT TO A TRUCK BODY, AND T MAXX WHEELS AND TIRES. HE WOULD PROBABLY SELL IT FOR AROUND 400, AND IT RUNS GREAT.
  4. alisar70

alisar70 Member

400 that is a skank i can get a buggy for $200 And tuned up ready to run
  5. ericmcgehee

ericmcgehee Member

you may get a buggy for 200, but you get what you pay for. and 400 is a good deal on that buggy because it retails for over 600.
  6. alisar70

alisar70 Member

what im getting is realy £300 to £400 I got a discount
    So if any1 wants what i got they can ask me and i will get it much cheaper for you
  7. minitrucker

minitrucker Member

i have an 8 scale buggy. do you have any monster trucks your willing to trade
  8. mastmec

mastmec Member

Any of the Ofna buggies are a good buy and all the parts are easy to get and reasonable priced. You will need to check your LHS to see if they carry the parts though. As far a quality goes the cheaper ones are good for beginners and the more expensive are for racers, not that you can't race any of them, it's just the better you get the better car you want and need. Any RTR you do get you will need a stronger steering servo to get better steering responce.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.