Look whats happened!!!

Discussion in 'Photos & Videos' started by shamus, Dec 13, 2001.

1. shamus

shamus Registered Member

All my structures are now siting on the top shelf in my computer room, gathering dust!!!
    Badger Creek no longer in working condition, all trees have gone, and quite alot of the plaster had a hammer to it. (Ooch)

Attached Files:

2. jimnrose

jimnrose Member

If you don't take better care of "our" structures, we will assign them to someone who doesn't take swipes at his layout with hammer and chissel.
    We not only can't understand how you can destroy such great work but can't imagine an improved version. For you it's simply moving on to a new project but for the rest of us, its uncomprehendible.
    Hope you have destroyed all the evidence (plasster & dust) and are starting with a clean room for the new year.
    Happy holidays, Jim
  3. Drew1125

Drew1125 Active Member

It looks like my wife has been "organizing" your shelves just like she does the ones here! :D
    Good luck with the new project, old chap, & thank goodness you saved those beautiful structures!
  4. Railery

Railery Member

It looks like u have a ghost town on the top shelf. Reminds me of Malcom Furlow's scenery. Funny thing about train modelers. Our layouts are so nice and neat, but our shelves and benches are always cluttered ;) At least the dust will add a weathering affect.
    Hope u don't have cats. i walked into my storage room, which has the computer and my old work area for trains, and it seems one of our cats wanted to check a shelf out. i lost one model, a tugboat laying in pieces on the floor. i guess i'm going to have fun putting it back together.
    Only a hammer, no chainsaw :D
  5. roryglasgow

roryglasgow Active Member

Shamus, maybe you should caption that photo with:

The Badger Creek Lumber Company was able to move all of their buildings to higher ground shortly before an irate giant began attacking the countryside with a large hammer. Witnesses said that they also saw the giant ripping trees out of the ground and that he was mumbling something about returning after Christmas.

6. shamus

shamus Registered Member

Santa said" H0 H0 H0, wait till the new year"
    I had a friend of mine around last night who new nothing of my Badger Creek being torn down, he stood in the doorway and nearly had a heart attack when he saw the mess.Anyway, he went away happy after taking my 9' curved trestle to his house to somehow fit it into his layout, so no doubt he will be taking a small hammer somewhere soon.