Look what uhu02 is up to

Status
Not open for further replies.

57townsman

Considering his previous works, I have utmost confidence that Robby will be fantastic :thumb: Then he needs to make a B-9 and C-3PO :mrgreen:

SteveK

Stev0

He's got a butt load of curves to work out. I think the final model is going to be rather large with all those rounds to hash out. His other works are quite good.

Master-Bruce

BRAVO!!! This is a cool subject, well worthy of this kind of effort. It's looking very promising so far too.

Just the innards of Robby's head would prove to be a challenge to some let alone the curves of this beast.

Can't wait to see more of this one, I'd build this for my Dad I think as a gift. He loves the old skool Sci-Fi. :)

Hi Uhu02,

It's really great to see you here! Welcome. I really admire your work and I look forward to seeing your design of Robby, he's my all time favourite robot.

Sincerely

Tom:thumb:

uhu02

Banned
*AHHHHH Tom found me!!!*
*hides behind clock*

I'm sorry.…I did not yet make "EVA Pod instructions". 

Robby

Hi uhu02,

No problemo I'm patient! Just checked out your Blog, Robby Is coming on great!! Guessing at the size i will have to enlarge the parts, I want to have a model about double the size.

Sincerely

Tom :thumb:

Hey Fantastic

Fifth Element Perfect Being Exosuit............... Yea Rock On Uhu02!!!
sign1sign1:wave::wave:

Looks Like Robby's parts are nearly done Cant Wait!!

Sincerely

Tom

Stev0

I think the noisy cricket is my favorite. :)

Did you model Robby for this project or is he a 3rd party model?

57townsman

Uhu02 has posted a test release of the Robby model. It is several pdf pages with instructions available. From his build pics it looks to be pretty good size :mrgreen:

SteveK

Uhu02"s work treads the fine line between fine artisanship and pure art. I am leaning towards art. The gentleman (?) is gifted with an abundance of creative and technical talent!

Status
Not open for further replies.