Look what I got today. Dr Who

Discussion in 'Zealot Archives' started by paulhbell, May 18, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. paulhbell

paulhbell Guest

My sister has just bought this for me from her book club.

Docter who card models set includes folder, 4 models, and instruction's.

The models are the tardis, K-9, Cyberman, and a Dalek.

I nearly cried when she gave it to me. WOW.

Don't ask for copies, as requests will be ignored and reported to forum admin. Sorry but after the last couple of days, this must be said.

I will pass on the ISBN number on the back on the folder, with this number anyone can order it. I have also asked her to try and get some more, which if she gets I will pass on for the price of the book only + postage. I will post if she gets them. If this is not allowed by the admin people, please let me know.

I will start a build thread when I get round to them in about a months time( I hope).
  2. cgutzmer

cgutzmer Guest

Hey can I get a copy of....... that ISBN? HAH!

Dude, seriously that is THE most awesome thing. I hope they are good quality and notjust tab and slot thingies. i want a cyberman of the quality of ricks army guy builds :)
  3. paulhbell

paulhbell Guest

Funny. Sorry but they are tab and slot, but it's a start. And the cyberman is head only.

As it says BBC childrens books on the back, which I have just noticed. The print is excellent and on both sides of the card, but they are basic models,
  4. Mark_1984

Mark_1984 Guest

What a Cool gift - I'm green with envy ;)

Could you post the ISBN please - I WANT ONE - and I'm going to stamp my feet and throw a tantrum until I get one :D
  5. cgutzmer

cgutzmer Guest

Still might have to get it - it will be a good basis for a redesign ;)
  6. The-Jazzman

The-Jazzman Member

Bought that last year.. They are terrible quality. Tab & Slot, the material is too thick & glossy & the pieces don't fit tight.. .. I managed to get K-9 done by cutting of the tabs.. Started working on the cyberhead but it is horrible design...

Wishing you much luck!

7. cgutzmer

cgutzmer Guest

Thanks for the heads up... :(

You know there is a K-9 model out there right? I can dig it up if you dont have it.... :)
  8. paulhbell

paulhbell Guest

I agree with 'jazzman' the kit is not brillient, but it was designed for kids. My sister has built all of her's in less than 2 hours last night and she say's that there were no fit problems.
  9. doc_harvey

doc_harvey Member

I'd love to get my hands on that!

Seriously! My own K-9! SUH-WEET!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.