LOOK! T-33's out the whazzoo!

Discussion in 'Internet Finds' started by Bowdenja, Dec 18, 2005.

1. Bowdenja

Bowdenja Active Member

2. Rick Thomson

Rick Thomson Member

5 Bucks? Cheap at twice the price. If the Golden Hawks A/C was on that disk let me know, as I wasn't quite happy with it, I'll send you the final version.
  3. 46rob

46rob Member

4. modelincard

modelincard Member

[​IMG]Thanks. I just ordered mine a minute ago.[​IMG]
  5. Ashrunner

Ashrunner Member

Ordered mine early Sunday...now the waiting game.

A P-80 and ton's of T-birds. Cool 8v)
  6. Texman

Texman Guest

Yup, ordered mine about 0030 Florida time. Now, let's see how fast it makes
    it to the APO! (drool drool)

7. 46rob

46rob Member

To all those who bought a copy so far--Thanks--your CD's are in the overworked hands of the USPS and slowly beginning their journey to your mail box.
  8. Ashrunner

Ashrunner Member

Thanks Rob! Looking forward to seeing what's in store for me 8v)
  9. Bowdenja

Bowdenja Active Member

You guy's are in for a BIG supprise! More versions than you can shake a stick at!
  10. dwgannon

dwgannon Member

I hope I am not to late. It said it ended yesterday. But, I order one any way. Please Rob take my money. :smile:
  11. FredZ KSAC

FredZ KSAC Member

Rob, I got my CD yesterday and it is terrific! If I build all those models, I will need a much bigger house! :) I may even try to do a paint of the T-bird air show plane flown as 'The Red Knight'. Thanks so much for putting this together. Have a great New Year! [at least I know what I will be doing for a while] :)
  12. 46rob

46rob Member

Much of the credit needs to go to Guido Van Roy, Rick Thomson, Micheal Kaintoch and Jim Gausman for all the versions they worked out over the past six months. Super guys--super job.
  13. Rick Thomson

Rick Thomson Member

Ah...geez Rob...now I gotta buy a new hat...
  14. 46rob

46rob Member

Michi just sent me a great Indonesian version, complete with Shark's mouth. I think I sent it out to everyone who risked their beer and bait money on a CD...If you dind't get it, please advise.
  15. modelincard

modelincard Member

16. Darwin

Darwin Member

A sweet deal just keeps getting better. Thank you.
  17. modelincard

modelincard Member

Got it now.:-D

18. SteveG

SteveG Member

Apologies for posting

I have just joined the Forum and got as far as this posting, is the CD still available or is there a way of obtaining the disk direct?

Steve G

A failed plastic modeller who has discovered paper !!
  19. 46rob

46rob Member

email me--I'll fix you up. I like using Paypal--but if you don't have an acount--I accept personal checks, money orders, cash, postage stamps or practically anything else of value....no I can't afford to feed any more kids--sorry.