Look! It's not a building

C

Catt

Just to show you guys I'm a multi-talented kind of Catt heres a pic of a nonexistant locomotive that now exists:D

cancab.jpg

I like thebig Dash 8/9 series of locos,but I prefer them with the Canadian 4 window cab.Now this one doesn't have one YET! but it will soon ( actually it won't this shell is just a holding fixture).

The pedigree in A B K order

1 ATLAS SD60M 3 window cab

2 Bachmann Dash 8 40CW shell

3 KATO C30-7 running gear

Cab is shortened the thickness of the rearwall to make it the right length for the -8.Equipment doors are replaced with blank styrene.Bodyshell is not altered in anyway.

The C 30-7 chassis needs mods to work in this shell.The 8-40C conversion needs no mods to the C-30 chassis.

Sir_Prize

Mar 4, 2001
Port Charlotte,Florida
Visit site
I like it!
I'm still working on my ED-65. It's an E-6's cab and rear. On an SD-50 chassis and center, giving veranda style sides. With a touch of grills off a V-1100 :confused: . Anyways I think it'll look sweet.:D
Just have to decide on the roof layout, and paint scheme (know the colors, not where to put'em).
Ain't Bash'n fun!:D

C

Catt

Here's nuther pic of the above unit.Really! only this time the cab is on it's intended bodyshell.:D Note the in process 3 to 4 window cab conversion.

2pic2.jpg

Final paint for this beastie will be GTW blue with white lettering.

And YES!!,bash'n is a blast.:D