London Bombings again

Discussion in 'Everything else' started by Bowdenja, Jul 22, 2005.

1. Bowdenja

Bowdenja Active Member

Don't want this to go the way of the last post.............but....we heard and
    we are glad no one was hurt. Be careful, be alert and stay the cause.

2. yaniv

yaniv Active Member

bowdenja i live this life evry day and evry moment in israel
    its sucks but here we regular to this boom and all this teror shuts
    its the way we live our life
    and we tray to do our best to kip this away from the israeli ppl
    thets way the army need to be ther in gazza and not like u all see in the news thet the israely army kill sevlyens and stuf
    coz teror = sevilyeans thet fight for some gangster
    coz the real war is here
  3. Bowdenja

Bowdenja Active Member

Hey Yaniv,

We keep up with the happenings in Israel also. It is disturbing what happens there too. Hopefully progress is being made, and that the future will be better for both peoples. Let us hope that we will prevail against all who's only goals seems to be world dis-order.

Be careful, safe, alert, and keep up the good fight for peace against all who try and disrupt it.

4. SCEtoAux

SCEtoAux Member

We're not afraid

Have you seen this site?
    We're Not Afraid
    It was made shortly after the July 7 attacks. You can send in your picture with a message to the terrorists. You can also send in a recording of you saying "We're not afraid." They want as many recordings as they can get showing the different regional accents for as many languages as possible.
    I sent my photo in a week ago but is has not been posted yet. They are getting thousands and thousands (They call them millions) of photos so it takes a while to get them posted.
  5. yaniv

yaniv Active Member

i prefer to back to army duty and tack my gun and go to the real war with real gun
    they kill my freands thets what they like?with teror u fight wich teror
    u cant set in the side and look how the boombing your citys
    i sow some raely brav ppl thet go into fighting arya just to help to 1 of ther freand
    i all so sow how my best freand got shot from cevilyens bilding and after the airforce destroy this bilding all the news say thet its whas fucking kid garden

i hope u got my point

the teroro never stop till u not fight it in the some way
  6. SCEtoAux

SCEtoAux Member

It is quite simple. If you don't want to participate at the We're Not Afraid site then don't participate. You also don't have to insult the tens of thousands of people throughout the world that have chosen to participate.
    Got it?
  7. barry

barry Active Member

Spare a thought or two for the Egyptians who died last night for no bigger crime than cleaning a hotel for tourists.

There is a time for bullets when you know who you are firing at but the terrorrists use the net to frighten people and that is another place to fight back, frustration is the only way to get back at them if you are not in the army. I would not like to see my neighbour shot or hurt he's black and he is a Muslim but to me he is just a great guy to have next door bringing his kids up as best he can.

I hope our government will offer an airfare oneway to all the young disaffected Muslims living in our country to a place where they will be happy. In the 60's we had a slogan "Make love not War" and it was a lot more fun and to all the potential bombers, take note the guys at the top are a long way back from your fighting front I WONDER WHY. Is it perhaps they do not believe in their dying for the cause ? while you are just cannon fodder read your history.

8. bholderman

bholderman Member

Re: We're not afraid

Identitifying yourself with a photo doesnt exactly sound like the safest thing to do especially knowing the amount of sleeper cells scattered throughout the planet. In the next year, we are going to have a new upscale trolley system finished in the North County. As I live within spitting distance of one of the depots, I was hoping of taking my kids on the first day of service. Now, Im a bit hesitant.