Log Cabin

Clerk

Jon. When my daughte loaned me the camera, she said she couldn't find the directions so just showed me how to aim and shoot which is all I did. I didn't notice any tulip on it.

ezdays

Out AZ way
somewhere on the camera there should be a corresponding button with a tulip on or next to it. My camera has one button that does different things dependent on the mode it's in, and this is one of them. It also puts a little tulip on the LCD to let me know it is in the macro mode. There is no adjustment beyond this.

Don

shaygetz

Originally posted by Clerk
Over 200 Logs? WOW. I didn't have to notch near that many. I do agree that a jig of some sort would make it easier. I just held them in my hand and hoped the cutting tool didn't slip. I lucked out there.

When you folks kickstart me in a particular direction, I do tend to go off the deep end. My HOn30 equipment is just begging for a B&B to pull up to. I figured a log lodge was just the ticket. A jig is highly desirable as my Xacto knife follows Murphy's Law like a jailhouse lawyer, i.e. slip in the direction that facilitates the destruction of the most flesh.

Clerk

Shaygetz. That was why I used my dremel tools. I started out with my exacto knife and like you said Murphys Law took effect and I sliced my finger on almost the first cut. My wife was the one who suggest I use my Dremel tools after she called me a stupid idiot and a bunch of other names that fit the situation.

jon-monon

Originally posted by Clerk
Shaygetz. That was why I used my dremel tools. I started out with my exacto knife and like you said Murphys Law took effect and I sliced my finger on almost the first cut. My wife was the one who suggest I use my Dremel tools after she called me a stupid idiot and a bunch of other names that fit the situation.

Hey, that happens in my house all the time! After I'm wounded and lay bleeding, it goes something like this:

Me: BLIMBLAMIN XACTO KNIFE! BLIM BLAM IT!

Wifey says in a sweet voice: Dear, why don't you use your new dremal I bought you for Christmas?

I hear: Why aren't you using your dremel, you stupid idiot? (much of this line was censored) See what I get you for Christmas next year!

:D :D :D

Clerk

Here is a picture that won't get posted in the N gauge box car forum. Just posting it here to show part of the town and police car behing the car.

Attachments

• my%20pictures0074.jpg
    my%20pictures0074.jpg
    37.3 KB · Views: 31