Loco shed

shamus

Registered Member
Thought I would show my 0n30 loco shed.
By the way, its clickable also, just click on the photo which brings up the same photo on my website, then click on a part of it as before.
Just getting ready for a days work. (Maybe):p
Shamus

Wow, Paul, you really do excellent work! That whole scene looks fantastic as well. I always look forward to seeing pics of what's going on with your layout.

Clerk

Excellent work Paul. Wish I could do something like this but Arther is acting up in my hands so have to work slow.

shamus

Registered Member
Now clickable

Thanks again my friends.
Hi Glenn, The photo is now clickable to enlarge any of it. cheers
Shamus

Ray Marinaccio

I love the scene and how you display it through the use of the " clickable photos".
Very inspirational, your making me want to jump scales again.

Arlaghan

Too COOL, but what really caught my eye is that little "shed on wheels" to the right background... What is that? Is that a tiny caboose? Did you build that too? AMAZING. :)

shamus

Registered Member
Originally posted by Arlaghan
Too COOL, but what really caught my eye is that little "shed on wheels" to the right background... What is that? Is that a tiny caboose? Did you build that too? AMAZING. :)

Many thanks kind people.

That little shed on wheels is in fact a Bobber Caboose.

Shamus

aartwmich

Fantastic Shamus!!

I see you are having much fun with the clickable pics, and we are again benefitting from your prowess with modeling and now computers!!

RailRon

A pretty home for pretty locomotives!

Great handiwork as usual - and a great way to present your pics!

Ron

sumpter250

multiscale modelbuilder
Critter Locker: A really neat little place on this narrow gauge logging line, where you can find some interestin' locos, and assorted bits of rolling stock.

Yessa, and a right fine critter locker at that.

There's at least three things which can bring me comfort, and pleasure......Tolkein, clasical music, and clickable photos of a Templar built model..............well, there may be a couple o' more, but I won't go there.............for now.:D :D :D