Loco Repair - More Slippage

Discussion in 'FAQs' started by Cogent, Jun 6, 2004.

  1. petey

    petey Member

    What type tubing would I be looking for? Vacuum, would this be black? Is it plain rubber?
  2. hd8091

    hd8091 Member

    Yes it is vaccum tubing and is black, they should have big rolls of different sizes. Well as to what it is I don't really know ,it's not neoprene most likely some blend. You could also do the heat shrink tubing cover on it to give more strength. The neoprene gas l;ine for model airplanes works well also.

Share This Page